Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any motorcyclists in here?

Any motorcyclists in here?

Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:11 pm
Banned

Courageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really nice
Default Any motorcyclists in here?

Hi there, newbie to this forum and I was just wondering how many other expats there may be here who are motorcyclists? Perhaps we could list location with a view to organising the occasional meet for blasts and maybe bike types for interest.......?

I'll make a start with:

Rosas Catalunya as me location

Ducati 749
Suzuki GSR600
Honda 600 hornet
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any motorcyclists in here?

Originally Posted by Courageous
Hi there, newbie to this forum and I was just wondering how many other expats there may be here who are motorcyclists? Perhaps we could list location with a view to organising the occasional meet for blasts and maybe bike types for interest.......?

I'll make a start with:

Ducati 749
Suzuki GSR600
Honda 600 hornet
Hi Courageous and welcome to British ex pats, you could try a search on the blue bar above, also look in the free beer thread, loads of info in there.
There are quite a few bikers on here XTreme comes to mind, you could do a search on his threads although with your thread title he will soon find you, he posted some nice pictures the other day...good luck and stay safe.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll make a start with:

Ducati 749
Suzuki GSR600
Honda 600 hornet
Found this for you... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503076

Have a look.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:29 pm
Banned

Courageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really niceCourageous is just really nice

Thanx bigbuddha. Yes I saw that thread but it doesn't quite go where I'm looking to go. I shall try a search (was being a little lazy) and am really looking for info on anyone with this interest, specifically location.

Thanx though!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:30 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Courageous and welcome to the forum.

I was once courageous too, then fell off my piddly likkle 125 and broke my ankle. I ain't all that courageous anymore

But I still do ride pillion

There are a few bikers here, I'm sure they'll all say hi at some point!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanx bigbuddha. Yes I saw that thread but it doesn't quite go where I'm looking to go. I shall try a search (was being a little lazy) and am really looking for info on anyone with this interest, specifically location.

Thanx though!
Your welcome...I still think EXTreme may be your man, he is a mad keen biker, I am sure he will confirm at some time.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:08 pm
Banned

MnM hehe! Courageous on a motorsickle I ain't!!! I was reluctant to get back into bikes after an absence of 15yrs as a measure of my lack of courage. I kept seeing, hearing and reading of tragic accidents. I believe there is less requirement for courage on the roads and more for common sense and respect. Anyhow - soapbox put away again for now and back to the quest......
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

I have a suzuki hayabusa but its in the uk, it will be coming over permanently in the next year or two! The roads are too good in Murcia not to have a bike in Spain
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:26 pm
Banned

A bus! How cool is that? My oppo has one here in storage in Figueres as he just got relocated to Liverpool with the Job. Tried it once. Blimey! Was up to 250k in a heartbeat and then a corner loomed so I just pulled over to a stop hehe! Nice smooth power delivery I have to say. Get it down here quick smart!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:10 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

You called?
Riding consistently since 1971....owned 55 bikes over the years....and I avoid rain like a dose of the clap!
Normally got road and trail bikes, but at the moment it's down to the TDM 850.....though I'm on the lookout for a DRZ400 at the right price.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by XTreme
You called?
Riding consistently since 1971....owned 55 bikes over the years....and I avoid rain like a dose of the clap!
Normally got road and trail bikes, but at the moment it's down to the TDM 850.....though I'm on the lookout for a DRZ400 at the right price.
fifty bloody five bikes? Short attention span or summat???? I first rode in 75 so we go back aways don't we? As mentioned on the other thread I blew out around 1990. Why? Dunno actually. Wanted to come back into the fold in 97 but a job where a cold puts you out of action let fear take a hold. Overcame that just under 3 years ago with the combined efforts of the spanish climate and the roads. Very fortunate in these particular parts with the pair'o'knees jus up the road..... Nice to meet ya - where abouts is Huescar?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:56 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Huescar is in NE Granada......midway between the cities of Granada and Murcia!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:02 pm
Banned

ok darn sarf then....... there's two of us down that way then so far.........
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:11 pm
Mucho Macho

The problem I have is lack of time to ride.....I'm normally working up to 100 hours a week. I've only done 900 miles on the TDM in the last five months!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:18 pm
Banned

I can relate to that. On one hand have started and run my own business and on the other now feel like any time spent on my bikes is denying my girlfriend and young son my time...... Luckily I am able to commute on the bikes when the weather permits (like you the need to ride in rain and cold has long since passed me by). I still hold onto the selfish gene and get out for a few hours on the duke for a proper run (or push hehe!) each week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.