Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any Estate Agent reccs please? (costa blanca)

Any Estate Agent reccs please? (costa blanca)

Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Capricious is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Estate Agent reccs please? (costa blanca)

Newbie here
Can anyone recommend me an estate agent with which to sell our apartment please?
We've had it online with a british company, but tbh, they're dreadful.
Its going nowhere and it should. I think the best way to sell is going to be through an agency actually in Spain (costa Blanca) and not online only.

Any advice would be muchly appreciated.
thanks,
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Estate Agent reccs please? (costa blanca)

Originally Posted by Capricious
Newbie here
Can anyone recommend me an estate agent with which to sell our apartment please?
Its going nowhere and it should. I think the best way to sell is going to be through an agency actually in Spain (costa Blanca) and not online only.

thanks,
Maybe it is too expensive.
Thousands of people have the same problem, nothing is selling at the mo, people can`t get mortgages and those that don`t need one offer silly money.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:31 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Newbie here

thanks,
Actually i´d say that 90% of our buisness comes via the internet so i would say stick with it but offer it up to multiple agencies and get it advertised within the spanish property sections not just Uk side, also as JDR says maybe review the price against other similar properties, is it competitive?, patience will have to be the buzz word for this and possibly next year i´m afraid!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your replies!

Its definitely not overpriced, its an uber bargain! Less in £ what we originally paid for it due to the Euro doing so well against the pound.
(If that makes sense)

Do you have any sites or agents you could recommend Gazz?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:43 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your replies!

Its definitely not overpriced, its an uber bargain! Less in £ what we originally paid for it due to the Euro doing so well against the pound.
(If that makes sense)

Do you have any sites or agents you could recommend Gazz?
I´m afraid i´m actually in Portugal so sorry no but i´m sure there are peeps on here who can help with that, have you got a private board and number up outside the property?, you will find that local agents will probably contact you from this.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

No, we haven't
We've asked the agent who its with at the moment to do that but they haven't.

Its a bit of a 'mare as we're in the UK now so we're totally reliant on them to do all of these things - organise the sale, take care of the tenant, (we rented it out) but they're useless.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:10 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

No, we haven't
We've asked the agent who its with at the moment to do that but they haven't.

Its a bit of a 'mare as we're in the UK now so we're totally reliant on them to do all of these things - organise the sale, take care of the tenant, (we rented it out) but they're useless.
Wel if i were you , if you have someone local that you know , ask them to put a private for sale board with your Uk contact number on, you may get some local interest that way and like i say most local agents will find you that way too, here in Pt you can use multiple agencies to advertise your property , not sure if its the same in Spain, i´m sure someone can confirm this, if so get onto all the local agents in your area and get it out there, surely you can find the local agents on he internet? where is the property?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Its in Punta Prima. We don't know anyone local, so we're totally reliant on the company that have it in their hands. Its not even showing on their website now.

I think we'd best take a trip over there and get the board and UK phone number in the window ourselves.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:45 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

This? http://www.homeespana.co.uk/costa-bl...unta-prima.asp
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Newbie here

thanks,
google agents in the CB...the way things are at the mo I would get it on with as many as poss...take your own pics and email them to agents along with the description and property details....the agents will use them for their websites and adverts (if thet do any)

there are also lots of places to advertise free on the www just takes time finding them

good luck
Old Mar 5th 2009, 3:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, they have an "upstairs Bungalow" on their books, I have seen it all now. lol
Old Mar 5th 2009, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

cavecritter has a spectacular aura aboutcavecritter has a spectacular aura aboutcavecritter has a spectacular aura about

Best way to advertise your property is via the internet as it is the first place people look when considering buying a property in Spain.

I own 3 properties in Spain and saw all of them on the internet first. (one of them is not far from you in Villamartin).

Also look for an agent who markets Spanish property in other countries apart from the UK and Spain as a lot of potential buyers are coming from belgium, Holland and germany.

Have you also considered let to buy? that way you could rent your property while trying to sell?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 6:03 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by jdr
LOL, they have an "upstairs Bungalow" on their books, I have seen it all now. lol
Creative licence
Old Mar 9th 2009, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

paulb58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could try Bennecke, they are down that way and heard them advertisedon local radio etc
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Don't forget Kyero.com who advertise in many languages all over europe and beyond.

The market leaders for the Spanish market are fotocasa.es and idealista.es, but be prepared to receive and deal with enquiries in Spanish.

I would aim for eurozone buyers, those who haven't been affected by the GBP falling off a cliff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.