Ants...Ants...Ants

Ants...Ants...Ants

Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

polly.walker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ants...Ants...Ants

This year for some reason I have MILLIONS of ants in my garden
Last year very few.

Can anyone please advise of how to get rid of them, bearing in mind I have dogs, so would have to be careful of what I use.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

SUPERPOT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ants...Ants...Ants

Hi Polly, have you thought of buying an anteater as a pet? lol lol
Only kidding, we are renting a villa on a long term let in Javea and we have the same problem s**t loads of ANTS
we just use a large insectiside spray and it kills lots in a very quick time,

good luck.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that Superpot.

Do you mean the aerosol type you buy in the supermarket
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:44 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

you could try keeping the house a little cleaner!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:53 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Just a bucket of hot water.........................Very Eco

Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

SUPERPOT is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes the make of ours is Selex and will kill, flys,wasps,mossies according to the tin but it does kill ants as well as I have used it many times.

good luck again.

Superpot
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

My house is perfectly clean Rugbymatt thank you. The problem as stated is in the garden along with that of most of my neighbors
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:09 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
don't mind matt, polly

how are you today mate?
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:33 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Ants are very good in the garden - they do a brilliant cleaning up job It's when they get in the house that there is as problem and there are lots about. everyone I ask has the problem of ants in the house. Sprays are the only thing keeping them away and of course extra vigilence on the cleaning. I washed out a marmalade jar ready for recycling a couple of days ago and left the top by the sink (unwashed ) in the morning it was covered in ants
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:49 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I have found the ants are worse than ever this year!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:50 am

I see you woke up a happy sociable bunny this morning!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:44 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Ants are very good in the garden - they do a brilliant cleaning up job It's when they get in the house that there is as problem and there are lots about. everyone I ask has the problem of ants in the house. Sprays are the only thing keeping them away and of course extra vigilence on the cleaning. I washed out a marmalade jar ready for recycling a couple of days ago and left the top by the sink (unwashed ) in the morning it was covered in ants
I think you have forgotten that you are in spain.its normal
Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:36 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I see you woke up a happy sociable bunny this morning!
and he's clearly ignoring us, too
Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I have found the ants are worse than ever this year!
and we all know how dirty your house is don't we madam?
Old Sep 4th 2008, 1:34 pm

and we all know how dirty your house is don't we madam?
Shut ya face!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.