Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ANOTHER TRUE STORY

ANOTHER TRUE STORY

Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default ANOTHER TRUE STORY

A real story by a Man who was standing in a queue in Tesco's.........

I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of Winalot in Tesco and was standing in the queue at the till.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Winalot Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because
I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward
with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and the way that it works is to load your trouser pockets with
Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete
so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was by now enthralled with my story, particularly
a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned.
I told her no,
It was because I'd been sitting in the road licking my b*lls and a car hit me.

..........why else would I buy dog food??
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:46 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ANOTHER TRUE STORY

Ive heard that one before but it still make me laugh!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Great one
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:46 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a real picture on your avatar not of you I hope