Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

another shock to the system!!

another shock to the system!!

Old Jul 17th 2007, 6:58 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Talking another shock to the system!!

I did burgers with patatas bravas for dinner.........bought the salsa brava from Mercadona

one boy put a little of the salsa on his plate & tried a bit on a finger.........

4 glasses of water later we were all pi$$ing ourselves laughing!

so what do boys do???

of course it turns into an 'I can eat more than you' competition

well, between 3 of them anyway

I haven't laughed so much in ages - they were all trying to be 'the macho man' and wait the longest before grabbing for the water

dh waits til they've all admitted defeat....pours a load on his plate & proceeds to dip his potatoes in it - he barely broke a sweat of course

it was all I could do to stop them pouring it onto their ice cream to try & 'beat' him

apparently they all have 'burning stomachs' now

we warned them about what might be burning by tomorrow

I think they may be planning to sleep in the bathroom tonight
Old Jul 17th 2007, 7:09 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: another shock to the system!!

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I did burgers with patatas bravas for dinner.........bought the salsa brava from Mercadona

one boy put a little of the salsa on his plate & tried a bit on a finger.........

4 glasses of water later we were all pi$$ing ourselves laughing!

so what do boys do???

of course it turns into an 'I can eat more than you' competition

well, between 3 of them anyway

I haven't laughed so much in ages - they were all trying to be 'the macho man' and wait the longest before grabbing for the water

dh waits til they've all admitted defeat....pours a load on his plate & proceeds to dip his potatoes in it - he barely broke a sweat of course

it was all I could do to stop them pouring it onto their ice cream to try & 'beat' him

apparently they all have 'burning stomachs' now

we warned them about what might be burning by tomorrow

I think they may be planning to sleep in the bathroom tonight
Oh deer ,their poor likkle bots tomorrow!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Put the bog roll in the fridge. ;-))
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
PMSL!!!

one of the boys on his way to bed just stopped to tell dh

'I just make caca & it hot!!'
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:51 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:08 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!!!

.....too much information.......

Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!!!

Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:25 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr