Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Annual tax returns

Annual tax returns

Old Sep 10th 2013, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

MarbsandCarbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Annual tax returns

So it turns out that our mysterious green form was for incorrect tax returns...surprise surprise they want more money! So we've a new Gestor and are now back on track....

I've a meeting tomorrow so will find out more then but am interested to know what other people are paying...

2010 - 129.11 euros
2011 - 308.76 euros
2012 - 318.40 euros

So our charges are now as above for non-resident annual tax returns....for a home owner (property in 1 name only) and property's castral value is 117,000 euros...

Gestor charged 60 euros per year....seems fair enough..

Thanks x
Old Sep 10th 2013, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

CapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud of
Default Re: Annual tax returns

Looks spot on to me. The calculation is cadastral value x 1.1% x 24.75%. which is €318.53 on €117,000. Looks like
your cadastal value was revised in 2010, and the value was from before 1st January 1994, so the multiplier would have 2%. The cadastral value is revised every year by an inflation factor, so this would explain the increase from 2011 to 2012.

Its not difficult to complete yourself though.
Old Sep 10th 2013, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

Wow great reply! Thank you for the simple explanation...

I initially thought it was an annual tax return for the person but it seems that it all all property related...so its basically another property tax?

How would we go about doing it ourselves?

Thanks again!
Old Sep 10th 2013, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

I did mine myself a few years ago not difficult however that was on the old form 214. I believe now you have to complete forms online? But not sure.
I now use http://spanishtaxforms.co.uk/ they are very efficient and only charge £24.95 no matter how many owners. They either post or e mail you the completed forms for you to sign and pay at the bank in Spain. You don't even pay the untill you have received your forms.
Old Sep 11th 2013, 9:37 am
Just Joined

24.95 GBP is better than 60 euros...thanks for info....

I'll also continue to try and work out how to do it online :-)
Old Sep 11th 2013, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

CapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MarbsandCarbs
24.95 GBP is better than 60 euros...thanks for info....

I'll also continue to try and work out how to do it online :-)
Everything you need to know (mostly in english)about completing Modelo 210, including the form.

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT...delo_210.shtml
Old Sep 11th 2013, 10:03 am
Just Joined

Perfect! Thank you! I've a good few months now to learn how to use it :-)