Andy Murray

Old Jul 1st 2012, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Andy Murray

How do you rate his chances now that Nadal is out of the way?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray

Originally Posted by stuboy
How do you rate his chances now that Nadal is out of the way?
I'd like to say good (I thought he played well last night) but unfortunately I think he looks worryingly prone to injury and the number of slips and falls most of the players seem to be suffering (don't know what's wrong with the courts?) won't help.

Last edited by Lynn R; Jul 1st 2012 at 12:50 pm. Reason: typo
Old Jul 1st 2012, 1:09 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Murray always seem to fall at the last fence. Was a good game though last night. I have always routed for Nadal so am neutral now.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 3:45 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Has there ever been such a pain in the backside, long string of misery character when it comes to getting interviewed ?

He has a face like a mile of bad road and a voice to match and obviously despises every second of it, so why does he even bother ?

Is it a compulsory thing where he's dragged kicking and screaming to the mike or can he not do an Alex Fergie and say bullocks to the lot of yer ?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Has there ever been such a pain in the backside, long string of misery character when it comes to getting interviewed ?

He has a face like a mile of bad road and a voice to match and obviously despises every second of it, so why does he even bother ?

Is it a compulsory thing where he's dragged kicking and screaming to the mike or can he not do an Alex Fergie and say bullocks to the lot of yer ?
I guess it maybe some sort of deal linked to sponsorship that makes his interviews compulsory and I agree he doesn't look like he enjoys them one bit.
If he keeps injury free then he has a chance but there are still some great players left in the tournament.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! He's in the final! Didn't see the match as I was out but got home just in time to see the last two games.

He may be a bit graceless in interviews, but I'd rather have someone like that who comes out a winner than old Tim Nice But Dim who absolutely bottled it every time he looked to be in with a chance of winning an important match.

I'll be glued to the box on Sunday afternoon, cheering for Andy.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, that'll put my mum in a bad mood, she can't stand him.

Don't suppose they'll show it on Spanish TV but I'm still in mourning for Rafa anyway, and it wouldn't be seemly to cheer anyone else.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lynn R
Tim Nice But Dim ...
Old Jul 7th 2012, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for Andy, he seems to be similar to my youngest son, never really lets his real enthusiasm show through as he's afraid of looking like a twit, although no amount of encouragement will change his mind.
I really hope Andy wins tomorrow just for the sheer joy of watching his face, I'm sure I won't be the only one in tears for him. He deserves to win for his sheer determination.. Go Andy Go xxxxx
Old Jul 7th 2012, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Luth is an unknown quantity at this point

He comes from north of that there Hadrian's wall. All those who follow him that i have seen in the media always have the Scottish flag (not the Union Jack)emblazoned about their person. I am English and everytime an English person or team competes i get the feeling that those Scots want them to get beat, and badly. Shame really, but bearing that in mind i have to say........
Old Jul 8th 2012, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well, what a shame, the fairytale ending wasn't to be. I was getting my hopes up after Andy won the first set, but Federer was just too good in the end. All credit to Andy Murray though, he never gave up trying and I thought he conducted himself so well throughout the match. His disappointment now during the post match interview is so touching, he can barely speak. Poor lad, I'm sure he'd much rather head straight for the locker room.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 5:36 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Well it wouldn't have seemed right anyway.
I mean to say, a Jock winning Wimbledon, whatever next ?
Reckon they should stick to tossing their cabers,...or whatever else it is they toss up there.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

I believe he gave it his all today but RF outclassed him even at the grand old age of 30. I thought his interview was quite revealing, perhaps he's not that bad after all.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuboy
I believe he gave it his all today but RF outclassed him even at the grand old age of 30. I thought his interview was quite revealing, perhaps he's not that bad after all.
+1. Andy didn't play badly - was just out-played by the classy old boy.
Old Jul 9th 2012, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Georgia Ford, a Sunderland FC fan who described herself as a 'canny lass', felt the full force of a storm of abuse after asking an innocent - if naive - question about Wimbledon.

She tweeted: 'Is Wimbledon always held in London?'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.