Amazing.......

Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amazing.......

An Argentine mate sent this to me a couple of hours ago, thought I would share it with you, it is quite amazing....

Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:00 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing.......

B@gger, I cant watch it on my lappie for some reason I'll have to look on the pc later
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
B@gger, I cant watch it on my lappie for some reason I'll have to look on the pc later
Its good, and if I can manage to control the OH the way he controls the horse, life will get soooo much better!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its good, and if I can manage to control the OH the way he controls the horse, life will get soooo much better!

Would you like to re-consider the way you phrased that?

and to quote Mitz, bugger I can never watch YouTube: pedestrian system.

and further, where in Arga? BA probably?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:01 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, I've seen that kind of thing before
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:05 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by fionamw
Would you like to re-consider the way you phrased that?

and to quote Mitz, bugger I can never watch YouTube: pedestrian system.

and further, where in Arga? BA probably?
No, they are a couple of hours out of BA, but he is a proper Boca boy, hard as nails and half his family are inside for life from armed robbery to murder! He married my OH's best mate and lives for 9 months in the UK......

Its hilarious to watch people talk to him in prim and proper pubs in the south and watch them slide away in fear as he tells them his brother is in prison for 25 years for kidnapping and ransoming someone's kids.....

Different world!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

No, they are a couple of hours out of BA, but he is a proper Boca boy, hard as nails and half his family are inside for life from armed robbery to murder! He married my OH's best mate and lives for 9 months in the UK......

Its hilarious to watch people talk to him in prim and proper pubs in the south and watch them slide away in fear as he tells them his brother is in prison for 25 years for kidnapping and ransoming someone's kids.....

Different world!

So, as I said, BA !!!!
But, yes you're right different world.....

(nb Norfolk's getting good press on a thread in MBTTUK @ the mo.... was there after Xmas & have to say it felt like home.... but so did Gloucs)

..... about the sliding away in fear.... a bit like talking with 'ladies that lunch' & admitting your high end designer jumper came from a charity shop