Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ALMERIA AIRPORT - ALBUNOL

ALMERIA AIRPORT - ALBUNOL

Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

bluebell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ALMERIA AIRPORT - ALBUNOL

HI, I've heard that Almeria airport has changed & the route is now different in getting from the airport bldg. up to the E15 motorway.

Can anyone suggest a good route, end destination being Albunol. Need a pretty concise route as will be travelling at night & not been to region before, so correct exits on roundabouts would also be appreciated.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ALMERIA AIRPORT - ALBUNOL

Hi Bluebell

I live in Albuñol, I came home from Almeria airport last Saturday, I dont know how well you know the airport, the exit is the same you still come out to the roundabout and follow the signs for the E15.

Did you know the stretch of motorway from Adra to Albunol is now open? knock of about 10 mins quite easily.

pwwm
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

bluebell is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks PWWM. Do you know if the road going up to motorway is lit up at night. I had heard about new motorway bit as well, but I guess that makes it a bit faster.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Coming out from the airport it is lit up, but if you follow for the E15 NOT (this road is not lit up) Almeria, it is an easy road to the motorway, pretty straight. When you come off the end of the motorway at our end the junction is only a few hundred yards further on.

Where abouts are you in Albuñol?