Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ALGORFA ANY ONE KNOW THIS AREA

ALGORFA ANY ONE KNOW THIS AREA

Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default ALGORFA ANY ONE KNOW THIS AREA

Thanks sue for your message have clocked it. io been to Castalla big lump of concrete in beautiful spot NO thank you. I would like to know does any one have any info on Apartment property in Algorfa Cecilia 2. i do like this area positive and neg would be appreciated Thanks Denise
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ALGORFA ANY ONE KNOW THIS AREA

This may sound sarcastic, but it is not meant to be!
If you could tell us what you are looking for, then, as many of us here are so spread out, we may be able to come up with some suggestions!
Tim
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:01 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

a forum search came up with these threads

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...earchid=881415
Old Sep 16th 2008, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

No your right When over recently I visited A town near the LA Finca golfcourse called Algorfa in the Costa Blanca 20 mins from Alicante airport I guess wondered if anyone knows the area any problems I ought to know about as I did like a property there
regards Denise
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
Thanks sue for your message have clocked it. io been to Castalla big lump of concrete in beautiful spot NO thank you. I would like to know does any one have any info on Apartment property in Algorfa Cecilia 2. i do like this area positive and neg would be appreciated Thanks Denise
No worries - just glad you took notice!! Don't know much about Algorfa but I personally like Almoradi, Rojales, Quardamar and Santa Pola.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:31 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

here a web cam we used to watch the weather in that area have mast on the hill top

http://www.algorfa.co.uk/webcam/webcam.html

love this photo and whos this lady i love to try and meet that lovely lady
mmmm in my dreams
Attached Thumbnails ALGORFA ANY ONE KNOW THIS AREA-017.jpg  
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

keep on dreaming we all need to dream sometimes Do you know anything about Algorfa I think it seems nice ???
Im afraid your photography I can not access my computer wont let me guess too much security Thanks anyhow regards Denise
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well Sue, Algorfa is all around some of the areas you mentioned It is the small town off the golf course so hopefully I have found somewhere I really like. By all means please everybody tell me if you know of any on going problems in this area
Thanks
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:41 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Algorfa is just your typical interior town in the Vega Baja, typically Spanish but now with a large international population. Most people know it for La Finca golf course, but other than that not too much there, but on the other hand you are close to everything as its a central location.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

I dont want a lot there is plenty to do of i want too but i can retreat to quiet. is this ok jules i do trust u opinion
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:52 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

I dont want a lot there is plenty to do of i want too but i can retreat to quiet. is this ok jules i do trust u opinion
Basically what you saw is what you get there, no surprises. Its quiet but with ammenties close by. If thats what you want then you found it.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:48 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

Hi Denise,

I know a bit about Algorfa, as I have been visiting there for about 6 years.
It is a quiet town, with approximately 12 bars, The restraunt Alquibla is excellent. It is on the main road. El Meson Viejo is also excellent.
Have a look at the below forums.

http://pub23.bravenet.com/forum/1938799798/

http://www.algorfa.co.uk/

The cecila apartments, I have stayed in they were quiet at the time, they seem to be doing alright on that Urbanisation.
PM me if you have any specific questions, and I will do my best to answer them. I can also send you some photos if required.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes great,i would appreciate some photos if you dont mind I will keep in touch with you if its ok so I can ask any questions if required with your permission of course I really liked it there I hope there will be no hitches in my purchase attempt
Best Regards Denise
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:07 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

ALGORFA ANY ONE KNOW THIS AREA-algorfanews001001.jpg

ALGORFA ANY ONE KNOW THIS AREA-algorfanews001003.jpg

ALGORFA ANY ONE KNOW THIS AREA-maysunset-1.jpg

Here are 3 to be going on with, if they turn out that is.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the photos fab

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.