Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Alenda Golf Near Alicante

Alenda Golf Near Alicante

Old Sep 8th 2010, 11:00 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default Alenda Golf Near Alicante

... anybody know about this place ? As far as I can gather it's a new 'complex' nearing completion... any opinions/info please.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 8:27 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alenda Golf Near Alicante

What do you want to know? It is one of many golf urbanisations.

The course has been completed for a while (1999) and it is 49€ a round

http://www.alicante-spotlight.com/golf/alenda_golf.htm
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:22 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by missile
What do you want to know? It is one of many golf urbanisations.
Thanks for the link. I looked over the Builder's / Agent's http://www.alendagolf.com/ but doesn't tell me much plus they always paint a rosy picture !

It looks great though and I am interested in viewing this area / property. Maybe renting for a while as long holiday to get a feel - with a view to invest but can find little about the place other than retoric - I like to hear from real residents / owners about local amenities , prices, leisure, roads, the degree of building left, the course itself... the more info the better.
Old Sep 9th 2010, 9:38 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

I have not played the course but driven past it many times and can confirm the roads are excellent. As you probably know it sits between the A31 and AP7, less than 30 min from Alicante airport. The nearest towns are Orito and Montforte del Cid which are both very pleasant and characterful.

There are very few amenities and you would need a car. I would suggest there are better golf resorts in Alicante region.

Last edited by missile; Sep 9th 2010 at 9:40 am.