Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Air conditioning unit model

Air conditioning unit model

Old Aug 6th 2019, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

tessy20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Air conditioning unit model

3rd attempt to load this. If it works I'll put up a message about it.

Does anyone recognise the model? I'm trying to get a manual to decide if I'm using it correctly before I call out an engineer. Online there are over 100 manuals - I'd prefer not to have to download them all ☺.

Last edited by tessy20; Aug 6th 2019 at 11:11 pm.
Old Aug 7th 2019, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Ken and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant futureKen and Tina has a brilliant future
Default Re: Air conditioning unit model

Are you able to take the unit off of the wall, it might have some specification/unit information on the back ?.
Old Aug 7th 2019, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

I've had a look and only the top screen appears to open down and there's nothing written on the inside. If I try anything else it feels like it could come off the wall but bring g part of the plaster with it. It seems well and truly jammed.

Last resort i think. Maybe someone might recognise it. 😯
Old Aug 7th 2019, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

teflon will become famous soon enoughteflon will become famous soon enough

Hi, it looks as if it could be this. Badged Kaysun https://www.orient-hvac.com/product/...r-KJR-90A.html probably not much help but you never know!
Old Aug 7th 2019, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

If you end up needing an aircon engineer I can recommend AYACLIMA. I suspect many other satisfied customers would too. It's two guys (brothers if I remember correctly) small unit on the polygono, a really noisy old transit van, no frills, minimal english BUT they are good workers and know their stuff. Also they both actually live in Marina Esuri so you see them about most days. I had a Panasonic main system installed by them almost 5 years ago. No problems..... yet.
Old Aug 7th 2019, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=teflon;12720033]Hi, it looks as if it could be this. Badged Kaysun https://www.orient-hvac.com/product/...r-KJR-90A.html probably not much help but you never know![/QUOT

Yes!! Thank you so much. All the buttons match up exactly. With the model number I can now search for more info. Sounds silly but I toggle between MODE for Cool or Fan i don't know which is the better option to select.
Old Aug 7th 2019, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by keithBT
If you end up needing an aircon engineer I can recommend AYACLIMA. I suspect many other satisfied customers would too. It's two guys (brothers if I remember correctly) small unit on the polygono, a really noisy old transit van, no frills, minimal english BUT they are good workers and know their stuff. Also they both actually live in Marina Esuri so you see them about most days. I had a Panasonic main system installed by them almost 5 years ago. No problems..... yet.
Thank you. Good to know they are reliable and respected. Google Translate has become my 'go to app' .