Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Air con engr required

Air con engr required

Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all
Default Air con engr required

Any properly trained Air con engr in the Chiclana area need my system looking @ & also requires gassing
Cheers Steve
Old Nov 17th 2006, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air con engr required

Originally Posted by steve in pago
Any properly trained Air con engr in the Chiclana area need my system looking @ & also requires gassing
Cheers Steve
But I didn´t think you had electric Steve!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Originally Posted by glynis
But I didn´t think you had electric Steve!
Cough cough!! i did last time i was there, will need to check it out before i come out for christmas do u need anything?, did ben sort out the dishwasher for u
Old Nov 17th 2006, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Steve
Hi Steve
I have just PM you the name and number of a chap I use, forgot to say he is in Pago
Old Nov 18th 2006, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Cough cough!! i did last time i was there, will need to check it out before i come out for christmas do u need anything?, did ben sort out the dishwasher for u
I might take you up on that Steve. Yes Ben gave me the name of a dishwasher repair guy who came and took it away and fixed the problem for 110 euros. Thank you Ben if you happen to read this.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
Hi Steve
I have just PM you the name and number of a chap I use, forgot to say he is in Pago
Cheers fella sorted
Old Nov 18th 2006, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

I might take you up on that Steve. Yes Ben gave me the name of a dishwasher repair guy who came and took it away and fixed the problem for 110 euros. Thank you Ben if you happen to read this.
good to hear drop me a line come out on the 20th of december so will take u up on that drink again , by the way its cold & wet here
Old Nov 18th 2006, 6:48 pm
Account Closed

110 euros for a repair !! did he have a horse? bloody robbing bandit.
I brought a brand new silver edesa one for 160 euros in the 50%+ discount shop in Chiclana town.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 7:00 pm

RENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant future

I brought a brand new silver edesa one for 160 euros in the 50%+ discount shop in Chiclana town.

Did it come with free electric then?!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 11:01 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

where is that shop then i need everything for a kitchen infact 2 kitchens and do they deliver ? in fact 3
Old Nov 19th 2006, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Where is that?
Old Nov 19th 2006, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gallerie9
where is that shop then i need everything for a kitchen infact 2 kitchens and do they deliver ? in fact 3
I have lived here two minutes and seem to know more about the town than you lot put together,
The Industrial estate opposite the police station, behind the new pool shop not the one opposite Mc Donalds, down the side of Banko March, that one is to dear but I think they get there stuff from the same place as they seem to keep the same stock only that one is a bit dearer.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:20 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

well i dont live near chicalana i live nearer arcos, so i dont know where that is LOL so can you give me some idea where it is please ?
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=gallerie9]well i dont live near chicalana i live nearer arcos, so i dont know where that is LOL so can you give me some idea where it is please ?[/QUOTE
right where do I start, I guess you will come into town from Medina, as you come past the crematorium you approach the N340 take the Cadiz turn and join the N340, exit at the next turn off (erosaki on your left) over first roundabout left at second one past Mc D ( there is one down the road opposite Mc D, but as said on last post a little dearer) over next roundabout first right second left on your left.