Air Con

Old Jul 21st 2018, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

George & Rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Air Con

Hi Guys,

Could you please give me some contacts for repairing air conditioning units (in La Jara) and perhaps relate any experience you may have had so I can perhaps avoid potential pitfalls?

best wishes,
George
Old Jul 22nd 2018, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Con

Ayaclima are very good 667 830267 or 618 072061 They have just serviced mine and regassed it
Old Jul 22nd 2018, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

I would second the recommend for Ayaclima. This is a small operation run by two brothers who both live yards from me on Marina Esuri. They did my installation and serviced an old installation belonging to a relation. Both excellent workers. Prices are very fair. Their van is an old Transit at least 12 years old hence you are not paying for anything flash, just good honest workmanship. They speak almost no English, but that doesn't seem to matter. Suggest you email them and explain what you want done and they can run it through a translate program.
Old Jul 22nd 2018, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Address is [email protected]
Old Jul 22nd 2018, 10:39 am
Just Joined

janjan is an unknown quantity at this point

I would also wholeheartedly recommend Ayaclima. As previously stated, they only have an old Transit that they operate from, but their work ethic is faultless, unlike another local air conditioning company that has brand new vans, but offer zero after sales service.
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys - Ayaclima it is!
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
I would second the recommend for Ayaclima. This is a small operation run by two brothers who both live yards from me on Marina Esuri. They did my installation and serviced an old installation belonging to a relation. Both excellent workers. Prices are very fair. Their van is an old Transit at least 12 years old hence you are not paying for anything flash, just good honest workmanship. They speak almost no English, but that doesn't seem to matter. Suggest you email them and explain what you want done and they can run it through a translate program.
Although they seem have using a large Guillacar van atm so maybe it has clapped out at last!😣
Old Jul 24th 2018, 6:28 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by George & Rosalia
Thanks guys - Ayaclima it is!
Please let us know how you get on, I have an AC problem.
Thanks
Jon
Old Jul 25th 2018, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Hi Jon,
They replied quickly to my email and are due on Friday. I will PM you after the job is done.
George
Old Aug 9th 2018, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Please let us know how you get on, I have an AC problem.
Thanks
Jon
Hi Jon,
As promised I have PM'd you.
Apart from the very high cost of replacing broken circuit boards (which I understand is par for the course), the two brothers were very nice guys who came when they said they would and did the job quickly and efficiently.
George
Old Aug 9th 2018, 6:41 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by George & Rosalia
Hi Jon,
As promised I have PM'd you.
Apart from the very high cost of replacing broken circuit boards (which I understand is par for the course), the two brothers were very nice guys who came when they said they would and did the job quickly and efficiently.
George
Thats so kind .. thank you. I think I have a similar problem with ours.

Its great to have a recommendation from a datisfied customer.

AND .... You are cool in this heatwave

Jon
Old Aug 12th 2018, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

casey948 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would also recommend AyaClima. They have replaced one AC unit for me and made two component replacements on a second unit (to save me the full cost of having to buy a replacement second unit). Always turn up at the time agreed, polite and friendly. Costs are reasonable. I have limited Spanish but we get by.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

cleverdic has a brilliant futurecleverdic has a brilliant futurecleverdic has a brilliant futurecleverdic has a brilliant futurecleverdic has a brilliant futurecleverdic has a brilliant futurecleverdic has a brilliant futurecleverdic has a brilliant future

This is a big thanks from me to all the contributers to this thread and also the Ayamonte club posters that I have been following for years now. I'm pretty much a lurker.

I also needed to get a check up and service done on my air con. I was going to ask around to get a recommendation but I took a chance with Ayaclima based on the comments on this thread. Well, they arrived on time, got down to the job and I now have a properly working system at a very reasonable price. I also needed regasssing but before proceeding, they insisted on showing me their plugged in meter, what the reading was and what it should be. I will now keep up a yearly service with them.

No English but I'm finding that the conversation option on my Google Translate app is very popular with the Spanish. They literally grab my phone to talk into it before handing it back for my reply.