Aer Lingus

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of
Default Aer Lingus

Guys

Any experiences of using Aer Lingus to and from the UK?

How to they compare to O'Leary's mob?

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Aer Lingus

Have used them once this year. No comparison really, flight was delayed for one hour on way back and received voucher for a small amount. Check in staff very apologetic when I had to ask her to repeat that they were actually going to give me a free drink and sandwich!!

Service on the plane was like the good old days. Flight attendants actually looked please to see you and were welcoming. This was true on both legs of the journey and everyone I was with agreed that it was a pleasant change.

I would definitely use them instead of the others if I had the choice. You won't be disappointed.

I paid the same amount as a Ryanair flight. So all those who comment that you get what you pay for should try Aer Lingus, they don't charge any more for courtesy, its not a hidden extra!!

Last edited by Sharon B; Sep 3rd 2009 at 9:55 pm.