AEAT Borrador

Old Mar 13th 2019, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default AEAT Borrador

Does anyone know when the AEAT will make the next borradors available?
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AEAT Borrador

Originally Posted by spainrico
2nd April is start date this year, ends on 26th June
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant thanks.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:55 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spainrico

Can you explain please. Are these the tax returns?
Old Mar 13th 2019, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes they are a financial statement from AEAT of your last years interest earnt/tax paid at source etc and form part of my declaracion de renta
Old Mar 13th 2019, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Can you explain please. Are these the tax returns?
Basically this is a Draft ( Borrador ) of your potential tax return based on the data held by them on the system. If you are registered you can apply to receive it and then either confirm it or amend it - typically necessary if you have income from abroad.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 6:51 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

It’s a good system if your income and allowances don’t change much. Basically you just agree to it or make minor changes and then don’t need to do a full tax return. It isn’t so much help to foreigners as their income changes a lot due to the exchange rate.

I find it only takes about 10 minutes to do two tax returns online using the PADRE program.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

After successfully downloading my borrador in many previous years this year I have hit a problem - the system now wants a 'Numero de soporte' which the AEAT system explains is the number (NOT NIE) shown on a residence card/certificate. However, my number is not accepted by the system (despite adding 0s and and E as per instructions) - anybody got a fix?
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Mustard is an unknown quantity at this point

My support number is seven digits. I added C0 ( zero ) to the front to make nine characters and it worked.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi - Ok thanks for your reply - it worked with 'C' ??

it says to put an 'E' (plus zeros to make it up to the 9 characters required)
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

I remember I had a lot of problems with it but according to my records it was a C.

I now have a digital certificate on my computer, which is quite easy to obtain. You go online, instal the certificate and then certify your identity with your local council, then activate the certificate online... all surprisingly painless. It allows you seamless access to Hacienda and Seguridad Social. Much better than support numbers or Clave PIN.

Last edited by Mustard; Apr 3rd 2019 at 6:34 pm.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

I tried with the 'C' no joy..........OK onto the digital certificate option, thanks.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

It's definitely the best solution. A bit of effort, but once you've cracked it, then the access to the government IT systems is impressive. You can also make a copy of the digital certificate in case you have to re-install your operating system. Good luck!
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 9:44 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Cl@ve PIN is not difficult to obtain and the app will run on a Smart phone or tablet and give you the Pin immediately. Most government departments are moving to this rather than a digital certificate.
Old Apr 4th 2019, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

I agree that the Cl@ve PIN is the easiest to obtain and is suitable for the OP if he only wants to download the borrador. However, for the moment, it allows you only limited access to functions on the Social Security website.

A Digital Cert. limits you to one device but gives you total access.

I believe there is a permanent PIN which seems to be the best of both worlds but I couldn't figure out how to upgrade from Cl@ve PIN to permanent.