Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

This is on an Advice thread

This is on an Advice thread

Old Sep 23rd 2013, 9:14 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is on an Advice thread

Including results for REDUCTIONS ON THE COST OF YOUR MONTHLY TELEPHONE LINE RENTAL WITH MOVISTAR. This offer is available to: Residential pensioners on low incomes.
Search only for REDUCTIONS ON THE COST OF YOUR MONTHLY TELEPHONE LINE RENTAL WITH MOVISTAR. This offer is available to: Resident pensioners on low incomes.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 9:46 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is on an Advice thread

Citizens Advice Bureau Spain .. on facebook..
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 10:05 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

REDUCTIONS ON THE COST OF YOUR MONTHLY TELEPHONE LINE RENTAL WITH MOVISTAR
This is available to: Pensioners on low incomes.
This reduction is known as ‘Abono social’ and is provided by MOVISTAR aimed at low income pensioners. The offer allows a reduction 70% savings on the set up cost for new contracts. (Ignore this as the if solicited correctly, there is no cost to provide this service)
The abono allows for a reduction of 95% from the monthly cost of your line rental.
In addition, you are entitled to an insertion in the phone book. If you do not wish to appear in a directory, you may request exclusion.
To avail of these reductions, you should be retired on a low income with a pension from the social security or private pension (Movistar may use the fact that a pension is derived from outside of Spain to deny you this reduction. This is discrimination. As a resident in Spain, you are entitled to the same benefits as the local pensioners.
Requisites: Pensioner on low income with the amount declared on your annual tax returns, should not have exceeded the sum of 8.946,14 euro’s

T o make an application, use one of the methods listed below:

1. Fax: 901 50 37 00.
2. Post: Apartado de Correos: 423 Código Postal: 48080- Bilbao.
3. Email: [email protected].

Providing the following data:

1. Name of the person on the contract.(or partner include your details)
2. ID
3. Telephone number
Once they receive your communication, they will send you a letter with detailed information of requisites and conditions.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 10:15 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tommy.irene
Requisites: Pensioner on low income with the amount declared on your annual tax returns, should not have exceeded the sum of 8.946,14 euro’s
I cannot imagine that a UK pensioner would be on such a low total income.

This figure of €8946 is the family income, not the individual income.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 10:30 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

But as Tommy has pointed out in the past, it's free! if you can somehow find a way to get it, why not? We all like free stuff! Especially when someone else pays for it!

Originally Posted by amideislas
I have news for you: There is no such thing as free healthcare. Not on this planet, anyway. Just because you may not pay for it doesn't mean it's free. Nothing is free, WFP included.
Well i dont pay for it..stop nit picking..
Hey, let's start a thread that lists all the other free stuff intended to help people who actually need it .. but with a little ingenuity, all of us can suck from the system whether we need it or not. Besides, we can all protest and blame those greedy politicians when they suss it out and take it away from us.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 10:45 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

But as Tommy has pointed out in the past, it's free! if you can somehow find a way to get it, why not? We all like free stuff! Especially when someone else pays for it!

Hey, let's start a thread that lists all the other free stuff intended to help people who actually need it .. but with a little ingenuity, all of us can suck from the system whether we need it or not. Besides, we can all protest and blame those greedy politicians when they suss it out and take it away from us.
Is this pick on Tommy time or is it because im 74 and you dont like old people.. I try to help people not run them down and i wont take anymore BULLYING from you..
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 11:40 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Is this pick on Tommy time or is it because im 74 and you dont like old people.. I try to help people not run them down and i wont take anymore BULLYING from you..
No, I'm only illustrating the irony of what our society is becoming. You just happen to be an excellent example of it.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 12:47 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

No, I'm only illustrating the irony of what our society is becoming. You just happen to be an excellent example of it.
You remind me of my first wife ..She couldnt say anything good about anyone..
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 1:12 pm
Banned

You remind me of my first wife ..She couldnt say anything good about anyone..
If history is any indication, perhaps didn't give your first wife anything to speak well of. But yes, there are some who seem to believe everything has a secret sinister agenda. Perhaps you were just too much alike.

Nonetheless, say something worthy of commendation, and I'll be happy to commend you on it.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond reputeolivefarmer has a reputation beyond repute

For what it is worth, I applaud you Tommy.

There may well be a whole raft of folk who would benefit from your posting.

It seems to be a curious thing that we Brits do. Time after time I see threads dissolve, on expat forums, into belittling or boasting that there can't be people here poor enough to bottle their own produce etc when it is cheap enough in the supermarkets etc. If it was a Spanish expat in Britain forum, I would stake good money that any wheeze would be well met.

Stand by for flaming
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 4:26 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olivefarmer
There may well be a whole raft of folk who would benefit from your posting.
Really - a whole raft?

How many families do you know who live on €9000? That's less than the basic UK pension for a couple.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 6:03 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Originally Posted by Fred James
Really - a whole raft?

How many families do you know who live on €9000? That's less than the basic UK pension for a couple.
.. Fred..Im just above that with £6432 old age pension and £4008 rent from my house..=£10,440 . I dont get anything for Irene as she,s only 50 years old..
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

.. Fred..Im just above that with £6432 old age pension and £4008 rent from my house..=£10,440 . I dont get anything for Irene as she,s only 50 years old..
This is beginning to look promising
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 7:42 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody cradle snatchers.
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 8:00 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

..I was thinking of going for a younger model
Attached Thumbnails This is on an Advice thread-.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.