advice please guys

Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

waynelee11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default advice please guys

hi guys im looking for some advice im 31 and have a wife of 27 and a
daughter of 1 im looking at moving to the canaries and investing in a
bar i know im not going to get rich off of it just want to earn a living im
also awre of the work that is envolved as i have managed a pub which has been in my family for years
Old Feb 20th 2014, 7:11 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advice please guys

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 20th 2014, 7:23 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waynelee11
hi guys im looking for some advice im 31 and have a wife of 27 and a
daughter of 1 im looking at moving to the canaries and investing in a
bar i know im not going to get rich off of it just want to earn a living im
also awre of the work that is envolved as i have managed a pub which has been in my family for years
Where in the Canaries?. some islands will be better than others, and some areas on each island better. Beware, if it's anything like mainland Spain, then bars there are opening and closing faster than revolving doors. If you do not have a substantial pot of money to fall back on you may very well struggle, and there is no benefit system to fall back on.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 9:23 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

A Cousin's Daughter and Husband did the very same a few years ago. Despite all the advice from everyone why the shouldn't do it. For a few months they said it was doing well, nevertheless they were back in the UK within a year, bar closed, not sold it is a familiar story.