Advice Needed

Old May 15th 2020, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Leper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice Needed

Originally Posted by Joppa View Post
All I can say at the moment is that Spain is facing a calamitous future in the tourist industry, and many expat-owned businesses are already up for sale and asking price is being slashed to attract buyers. While you may pick up a property at a bargain price, you may find it's extremely difficult to have a profitable business in the expected sharp downturn in visitor numbers, especially overseas, which form the bulk of B&B clientele. Make sure you have enough cash reserve to tide you over for at least a year or two.
Joppa is right (I don't know him/her). No matter what anybody will say on the forum, I reckon you're going to go ahead anyway. Therefore, I suggest you add "cycling facility" to your B&B. I think you'll have a tough time getting the project up and running, but I bet you'll make a success of it.