Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

the administrator has restricted

the administrator has restricted

Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

colin julie is on a distinguished road
Default the administrator has restricted

The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with less than 3 posts

have i got to make up some posts to read private messages ....strange anyone explain please as new to this and you know what us men are like we only want read all the instructions when we have given up the feeling around bit. I dont like cutting corners but getting straight to the point sure stops the dilly dally .

colin
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:37 pm
BELIEVE ME ITS HUGE !!!

TROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really niceTROUSER SNAKE is just really nice
Default Re: the administrator has restricted

Originally Posted by colin julie
The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with less than 3 posts

have i got to make up some posts to read private messages ....strange anyone explain please as new to this and you know what us men are like we only want read all the instructions when we have given up the feeling around bit. I dont like cutting corners but getting straight to the point sure stops the dilly dally .

colin
Hi Colin
reply to any old crap like I use to do,
regards
Trouser snake
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:44 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

colin
come on.....one more post & you're away!!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Its a safety measure to make sure that people joining are doing so to participate in the fourm and not just to spam through the pM`s.

P.S. SITE RULES rule 13 ;-)
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
Its a safety measure to make sure that people joining are doing so to participate in the fourm and not just to spam through the pM`s.

P.S. SITE RULES rule 13 ;-)
you meany
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

Thank you every one you cannot beat cutting to the chase .
you probably think contradictory in the new thread i have put .but hope it will benefit someone .

colin
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddy07
you meany
If people read the rules when they joined it would save me being meany, lol
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:18 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

actually.....come to think of it....why would you want to PM someone when you are so new anyway?
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:21 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

colin
Well you are OK now..
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:21 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
But then you won't have a job and then where will you be, come to think of it where will we be without you.....
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by crispygirl
But then you won't have a job and then where will you be, come to think of it where will we be without you.....
Swimming in the SPAM, SPAM, SPAM. ;-)
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by jdr
Swimming in the SPAM, SPAM, SPAM. ;-)
is that fritters with eggs??

if so, can I have some?
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:55 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by lynnxa

if so, can I have some?
Just plain old spam.....
I do remember the fritters me mum used to make though, yummy. ;-)
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:58 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lynnxa

if so, can I have some?

I think your find it is a large bald surface of forehead
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
I agree and thank you anyway but when theres lots of things to do than read read read read & read thats why were getting out of here some ignorance can be bliss would you agree ?
anyones freindly advice is apreciated .

colin
Ps

Am I Allowed to mention i am an Electrician and ex guitar vocalist looking for contacts in spain for the big move hopefully before this year runs out .only i didn't read the rules

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.