Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Administrator / Autonomo problem

Administrator / Autonomo problem

Old Jul 29th 2009, 10:23 am
Just Joined

DaveCol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Administrator / Autonomo problem

I wonder if anyone can help me with this one. I am getting conflicting advice from two asesores.

I am the administrator of a Spanish S.L. I am not a shareholder. The sole shareholder is a UK company and I am a shareholder and director of that company. I am not paid by either company. I am also autonomo. I cant afford the autonomo payments and havent paid any this year. One asesor says that as I am not a shareholder and not being paid then I can darme de baja como autonomo. In fact she says I can reclaim the autonomo payments for 2008. Another asesor says emphatically that it is a requirement that all administrators are autonomo.

Does anyone know the answer?

Dave
Old Jul 29th 2009, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Administrator / Autonomo problem

Originally Posted by DaveCol
I wonder if anyone can help me with this one. I am getting conflicting advice from two asesores.

I am the administrator of a Spanish S.L. I am not a shareholder. The sole shareholder is a UK company and I am a shareholder and director of that company. I am not paid by either company. I am also autonomo. I cant afford the autonomo payments and havent paid any this year. One asesor says that as I am not a shareholder and not being paid then I can darme de baja como autonomo. In fact she says I can reclaim the autonomo payments for 2008. Another asesor says emphatically that it is a requirement that all administrators are autonomo.
Does anyone know the answer?Dave
My advice FWIW is go with the gestor who says she can reclaim last years contributions and complete the baja.

If you stay with the other one, seg soc wil be after you for the missed payments plus 20% late payment fine and if you dont pay will block your bank account or take your personal belongings without needing to go to Court.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

also remember (if its the same as in Valencia) once you baja your autonomo your health care cover will cease after 3 months

Originally Posted by DaveCol

Does anyone know the answer?

Dave
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:53 am
Banned

Tele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the roughTele Addict is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by whitelinen
plus 20% late payment fine
I thought that got stopped years ago when the PSOE got into power.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

DaveCol is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the replies.

what about this one. can my partner who is resident in the Uk take over as administrator?
Old Jul 30th 2009, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tele Addict
I thought that got stopped years ago when the PSOE got into power.
PSOE ........they hate autonomos and entrepreneurs.

in fact looks like it is more than 20% as are charges and surcharges on the lot plus interest

Recargos e intereses de demora:
Recargos:
Recargo del 3% de la deuda, si se abonasen las cuotas debidas dentro del primer mes siguiente al del vencimiento del plazo reglamentario.
Recargo del 5% de la deuda, si se abonasen dentro del segundo mes siguiente al del vencimiento del plazo reglamentario.
Recargo del 10% de la deuda, si se abonasen dentro del tercer mes siguiente al del vencimiento del plazo reglamentario.
Recargo del 20% de la deuda, si se abonasen a partir del tercer mes siguiente al del vencimiento del plazo reglamentario.
Intereses de demora:
Los intereses de demora se devengarán a partir del día siguiente al del vencimiento del plazo reglamentario de ingreso de las cuotas, si bien serán exigibles una vez transcurridos quince días desde la notificación de la providencia de apremio o comunicación del inicio del procedimiento de deducción, sin que se haya abonado la deuda.

Asimismo, serán exigibles dichos intereses cuando no se hubiese abonado el importe de la deuda en el plazo fijado en las resoluciones desestimatorias de los recursos presentados contra las reclamaciones de deuda o actas de liquidación, si la ejecución de dichas resoluciones fuese suspendida en los trámites del recurso contencioso-administrativo que contra ellas se hubiese interpuesto.

Los intereses de demora exigibles serán los que haya devengado el principal de la deuda desde el vencimiento del plazo reglamentario de ingreso y los que haya devengado, además, el recargo aplicable en el momento del pago, desde la fecha en que, según el apartado anterior, sean exigibles.

El tipo de interés de demora será el interés legal del dinero vigente en cada momento del periodo de devengo, incrementado en un 25 por ciento, salvo que la Ley de Presupuestos Generales del Estado establezca uno diferente. Para el año 2009, el 7%.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

Amparo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

It is sure that an administrador of an SL company needs to be an Autonomo, that is by law. If you would like to stop autonomo paiments you will need to go to Hacienda ask for a form 060, (cost 0,80 if a don´t mistake) and throught that form you are saying that the company won´t trade any more so it goes dormat, they will stamp, and with that paper work you will need to go to Tesoreria de la Segurida Social, and them they will give you the BAJA of the autonomos. Your second asesor knows how to do it, sure.

I just did all of this for myself (without asesor)