Adios España!

Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Joe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud of
Default Adios España!

Haven't posted for a while so apologies if I haven't answered someone.

This will be my last post as we have sold up and are heading home. We have had some fantastic years in Spain on both the Costa Del Sol and Costa Blanca, but we feel the time is right to head home.

The good news is we sold our house here! A neighbour approached us and asked if we would sell because he wants his parents nearby. So no waiting months to sell. In fact we hadn't even put it on the market. Had just mentioned we might be selling this year!

We then saw the perfect property back in Cheshire, made what we thought was a silly offer on it after viewing it and amazingly it was accepted. We completed last week.

Good luck to all those still in Spain. We know the country has changed drastically over the last 3-5 years, but it still has more positives than negatives.

Adios y gracias!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adios España!

Hi Joe
I just wanted to wish you all well in the future - good luck with your move back here - are you ready for the lovely weather .
And dont forget to post on here .
Love and best wishes
Sam xxxxx
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Adios España!

Originally Posted by Joe King
Haven't posted for a while so apologies if I haven't answered someone.

This will be my last post as we have sold up and are heading home. We have had some fantastic years in Spain on both the Costa Del Sol and Costa Blanca, but we feel the time is right to head home.

The good news is we sold our house here! A neighbour approached us and asked if we would sell because he wants his parents nearby. So no waiting months to sell. In fact we hadn't even put it on the market. Had just mentioned we might be selling this year!

We then saw the perfect property back in Cheshire, made what we thought was a silly offer on it after viewing it and amazingly it was accepted. We completed last week.

Good luck to all those still in Spain. We know the country has changed drastically over the last 3-5 years, but it still has more positives than negatives.

Adios y gracias!
So there is a GOD after all have all the luck in the world and safe journey back to Cheshire
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:25 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best for the future Joe, I hope you have lots of happy times in the Uk
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Best wishes for the future
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:02 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Congrats Joe, hope all goes well for you and yours. Safe journey home.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:51 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Oh lucky you Joe...we have to wait until the end of July before we can go back Wishing you all the best and hope all goes well for you on your return. Please do post again though, if only to let us know how things are with you when you get home

I didn't even know you were thinking of moving back, this has come as a surprise
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:49 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck with your new like. I love Cheshire, it is a lovely place, there are some lovely pubs in the centre of Sandbach and the atmosphere is lovely. Good Luck
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:37 am
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

And even better for you just now, with the Euro at an all time high against the pound, the euros you get when you sell your Spanish place will buy you substantially more pounds than before.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:02 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased for you that the house selling and buying has been such a positive and quick experience. Lovely to read a positive post regarding having lived in Spain and returning to the UK.

All the best of luck with your transition and hope that the future continues to be rosy for you.

Rosemary
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:51 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to see you leaving Spain Joe....wish you well back in the UK.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

george43 will become famous soon enough

Good luck Joe. I am surprised that this thread has a few wanting to go back to the U.K. when the general trend seems to be for people to get out of it.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by george43
Good luck Joe. I am surprised that this thread has a few wanting to go back to the U.K. when the general trend seems to be for people to get out of it.
around 100,000 a year return.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:18 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
around 100,000 a year return.
That just from Spain or worldwide Matt????? I wonder how many leave our wonderful shores though.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
That just from Spain or worldwide Matt????? I wonder how many leave our wonderful shores though.
they are the figures from Spain alone................

I'm sure someone who knows their way around Google better will be able to find the info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.