Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Abortion - Costa de la Luz/Andalucia

Abortion - Costa de la Luz/Andalucia

Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of
Default Abortion - Costa de la Luz/Andalucia

Hi, I have an english friend here who has found herself 6weeks pregnant and would like a termination. Not speaking any spanish at all yet, having only moved here 3 months ago, could anyone recommend any hospitals that will undertake this procedure, with english speaking staff?

I would offer to go with her myself, but only being 80% confident in my understanding, i think this is a too important subject not to be 100% understood on.

Preferably she is looking at Huelva or Sevilla but is happy to travel to Malaga, etc if it means she can have an english speaking doctor.
Obviously, so she can have the pill as opposed the operation, she is wanting to get sorted asap!

thanks for any help.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:36 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abortion - Costa de la Luz/Andalucia

Can't help specifically but there are some links here that may help
http://madrid.angloinfo.com/countrie...n/abortion.asp
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:01 am
Just Joined

Lambcart is just really niceLambcart is just really niceLambcart is just really niceLambcart is just really niceLambcart is just really niceLambcart is just really niceLambcart is just really niceLambcart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Palmera
Hi, I have an english friend here who has found herself 6weeks pregnant and would like a termination. Not speaking any spanish at all yet, having only moved here 3 months ago, could anyone recommend any hospitals that will undertake this procedure, with english speaking staff?

I would offer to go with her myself, but only being 80% confident in my understanding, i think this is a too important subject not to be 100% understood on.

Preferably she is looking at Huelva or Sevilla but is happy to travel to Malaga, etc if it means she can have an english speaking doctor.
Obviously, so she can have the pill as opposed the operation, she is wanting to get sorted asap!

thanks for any help.
This is still not so easy in Spain. A friend had one a couple years ago. She had to go to a private clinic. They give a psychiatrist who is paid by the clinic to invent papers. She had three options.
1. Say she was raped
2. Baby was ill or had problems
3. Say she was mentally ill

She could not prove one or two so she had to say she was mentally ill. It was quick, she was in and out in 2 hours.

In Huelva there is Poliplanning http://www.clinicasabortos.com/pagin...sp?pr=24&cl=50

In Seville there are three
http://www.clinicasabortos.com/listado.asp?pr=43

Good luck to your friend
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palmera

thanks for any help.
I know absolutley nothing about this but how about going to Gibraltar?,no language issues and a british view on the subject.

Rgds

Rotor