Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

50 cheapest houses in Spain

50 cheapest houses in Spain

Old Oct 26th 2011, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

JuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud of
Default 50 cheapest houses in Spain

These 'chalets' come from foreclosures:

http://www.idealista.com/news/archiv...bancos-baratos

They are located in nice places so I thought this info could come in handy for you.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 50 cheapest houses in Spain

Originally Posted by JuanSolo

They are located in nice places so I thought this info could come in handy for you.
am I missing something ?

there seems to be nothing on that page except a title and a few comments
Old Oct 26th 2011, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

JuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud ofJuanSolo has much to be proud of

I tested it in three different browsers and it works for me.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute

I tested it in three different browsers and it works for me.
aha...it's loading the table now
Old Oct 26th 2011, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Just arrived in my inbox too. Many of them are in touristy areas, although not that cheap

A 2 bed detached chalet in a horrific looking building in Benalmadena for 122k.

Prices are coming the right way down though
Old Oct 26th 2011, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
Just arrived in my inbox too. Many of them are in touristy areas, although not that cheap

A 2 bed detached chalet in a horrific looking building in Benalmadena for 122k.

Prices are coming the right way down though
They are going the wrong way for the economy and the millions of Spanish with mortgages , the negative equity will eventually crease Spain
Old Oct 26th 2011, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
They are going the wrong way for the economy and the millions of Spanish with mortgages , the negative equity will eventually crease Spain
They are going the right way for millions of young people who cant afford a house to live in

But yes, the negative equity will be the cause of the eventual crash for Spain (which I think is coming). Still, the system needs a reset so I actually hope it happens. Make sure you have your assets spread out between currencies, property, gold, shares etc!

Btw, if Spain crashes, then the UK will too, and so will the US and rest of Europe
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

They are going the right way for millions of young people who cant afford a house to live in

But yes, the negative equity will be the cause of the eventual crash for Spain (which I think is coming). Still, the system needs a reset so I actually hope it happens. Make sure you have your assets spread out between currencies, property, gold, shares etc!

Btw, if Spain crashes, then the UK will too, and so will the US and rest of Europe
If the millions of youngsters don't have work they cant buy at any price also the UK is sitting much better than anywhere else in the EU other than maybe Germany and Scandinavian countries ,Spain sadly is only one or two steps behind Greece
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rotor
If the millions of youngsters don't have work they cant buy at any price also the UK is sitting much better than anywhere else in the EU other than maybe Germany and Scandinavian countries ,Spain sadly is only one or two steps behind Greece
By which measures?

Spain has better budget deficit and national debt figures than the UK

Exposure to property and bad loans is similar in both countries

The only thing that is worse in Spain is unemployment

The UK can hyperinflate their way out of debt, but this will destroy people's savings and make the UK a bad country to do business in (repaying loans with devalued currency)

However, if the Spanish banks go down then it will take the rest of Europe and the Euro with them. There is not enough money to bail Spain out.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:48 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Come on be honest, do you really give a stuff about people who cant afford a house, because they surely must be the kind of chavvy rif raf you dont want to know?

Bad eaters, not tailored shirts etc.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

By which measures?

Spain has better budget deficit and national debt figures than the UK

Exposure to property and bad loans is similar in both countries

The only thing that is worse in Spain is unemployment

The UK can hyperinflate their way out of debt, but this will destroy people's savings and make the UK a bad country to do business in (repaying loans with devalued currency)

However, if the Spanish banks go down then it will take the rest of Europe and the Euro with them. There is not enough money to bail Spain out.
the Euro..ridiculous idea, politically conceived to hold Europe to ransom to speed up the final part in the plan for the United States of Europe.

Spain, Greece and Italy will all survive as the Western, Eastern and Central Mediterranean provinces of Merkel's 4th Reich
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JLFS
Come on be honest, do you really give a stuff about people who cant afford a house, because they surely must be the kind of chavvy rif raf you dont want to know?

Bad eaters, not tailored shirts etc.
I thought you'd know by now that income and behaviour arent related

Chav or similar terms are for a group of people who aspire to a quick fix, fast food, reality MTV lifestyle while revelling in their ignorance. Nothing to do with money at all.

Remember during the times of Cervantes it was deeply unfashionable to have an income or work among the well-to-dos. A learned man should devote his time to the accumulation of knowledge. Meaning that many Hidalgos like Quixote himself lived in physical poverty, but mentally were rich beyond their wildest dreams
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:33 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

They are going the right way for millions of young people who cant afford a house to live in :thumbsup:

I thought you'd know by now that income and behaviour arent related

Chav or similar terms are for a group of people who aspire to a quick fix, fast food, reality MTV lifestyle while revelling in their ignorance. Nothing to do with money at all.

Remember during the times of Cervantes it was deeply unfashionable to have an income or work among the well-to-dos. A learned man should devote his time to the accumulation of knowledge. Meaning that many Hidalgos like Quixote himself lived in physical poverty, but mentally were rich beyond their wildest dreams

Maybe I worded my post wrong, but even you must admit that is does not hang well, or ring true, that you are sympathetic for the homeless
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:53 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

You think they're cheap you should look at Menorca, having just moved from Madrid I'm amazed at how cheap housing is over here...renting or buying.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 6:02 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
You think they're cheap you should look at Menorca, having just moved from Madrid I'm amazed at how cheap housing is over here...renting or buying.
Yes, but Madrid is like London - people pay stupid money because that's where the work is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.