Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

15 year old girl missing from Jávea/Xàbia

15 year old girl missing from Jávea/Xàbia

Old May 22nd 2014, 4:59 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default 15 year old girl missing from Jávea/Xàbia

La Guardia Civil solicita la colaboración ciudadana para encontrar a Khristina, una menor de 15 años desaparecida en Xàbia y de la que sus padres no tienen noticias desde hace más de 48 horas. Si alguien tiene cualquier información sobre su posible paradero rogamos que lo comunique a la Guardia Civil (965791085 o 062) o a nuestra Policía Local (965790081)

The Guardia Civil is asking for help to find Khristina, a 15 year old girl missing from home now for more than 48 hours. If anyone has any information about her possible whereabouts, please contact the Guardia Civil (965791085 o 062) or our Policía Local (965790081)
Attached Thumbnails 15 year old girl missing from Jávea/Xàbia-cristina.jpg  
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:05 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 15 year old girl missing from Jávea/Xàbia

Can we make this a sticky on all Spain sub forums?
Old May 23rd 2014, 6:57 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.javea.com/siguen-buscando...rtes-en-javea/
Old May 24th 2014, 10:44 am
¿Dónde estoy?

still missing http://www.diarioinformacion.com/mar...=og.recommends

Old May 25th 2014, 8:34 am
¿Dónde estoy?

still missing as of this morning
Old May 27th 2014, 7:33 am
¿Dónde estoy?

she's still missing

a friend of the family posted on FB a short while ago this morning that it seems that she is considered to be a runaway

she took no money though, nor her resident card nor her passport & they haven't been able to trace her phone

someone, somewhere, must know where she is
Old May 27th 2014, 8:59 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
she's still missing

a friend of the family posted on FB a short while ago this morning that it seems that she is considered to be a runaway

she took no money though, nor her resident card nor her passport & they haven't been able to trace her phone

someone, somewhere, must know where she is
With no money or documentation she cannot have ventured very far. I hope that she is found safe and well very soon.

Rosemary
Old May 27th 2014, 12:41 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Rosemary
With no money or documentation she cannot have ventured very far. I hope that she is found safe and well very soon.

Rosemary
that's what we're hoping Rosemary - that she's just hiding away with someone, somewhere in the town or nearby & that she'll see sense soon
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 5:54 am
¿Dónde estoy?

still missing

there's to be a press conference at the school this morning

that will be the first 'new' news since May 23rd.
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 7:22 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
still missing

there's to be a press conference at the school this morning

that will be the first 'new' news since May 23rd.
Please could you update us again after the press conference. This is getting more and more worrying.

Rosemary
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 8:33 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Please could you update us again after the press conference. This is getting more and more worrying.

Rosemary
I should get a copy of the press release - have to get off to work now or I'd have gone
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 1:04 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

El IES Número 1 se vuelca en la búsqueda de su alumna Khrystyna dos semanas después de su desaparición

investigations have led them to near Frankfurt, she might be there, but they haven't yet found her
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 5:12 pm

Thanks for the update.

Rosemary
Old Jun 10th 2014, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

@Lynnxa

Have you/family posted on Websleuths.com?

Fingers-crossed that she is found soon.

S
Old Jun 10th 2014, 2:30 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Shirtback
@Lynnxa

Have you/family posted on Websleuths.com?

Fingers-crossed that she is found soon.

S
I've never heard of it!

the parents don't speak English so unlikely I'd have thought

I'll pass a link on - thanks

there hasn't been any 'new' news since last Tuesday, but the police seemed reasonably confident that she is/was ¡n Germany

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.