*Blush*

Old Jul 18th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default *Blush*

When I first moved in my house, I met my one neighbour, who I thought wow, he's cute and he spoke to me a few times over the fence in English (thank God) and even gave me some tomatoes out of his garden. Lovely guy. I was talking to my other neighbour yesterday in Spanish.....and apparently he is well known on Spanish TV in Madrid.....I shall have to get my tv working on Spanish channels. I shall have to make sure I'm not in my scruff gear next time I talk to him over the fence.....though that may be awhile as he lives in Madrid and rented out his house.....damn.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 7:44 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Blush*

Originally Posted by Mercedes
When I first moved in my house, I met my one neighbour, who I thought wow, he's cute and he spoke to me a few times over the fence in English (thank God) and even gave me some tomatoes out of his garden. Lovely guy. I was talking to my other neighbour yesterday in Spanish.....and apparently he is well known on Spanish TV in Madrid.....I shall have to get my tv working on Spanish channels. I shall have to make sure I'm not in my scruff gear next time I talk to him over the fence.....though that may be awhile as he lives in Madrid and rented out his house.....damn.
Am I imagining it or is a touch of flirting going to occur!!!!!

Does this mean that you will have to go around in uncomfortable clothes for much of the time in case he speaks to you?

If he is a worthwhile person he will appreciate you whether you are dressed posh or scruff as he will deal with the person not the wrapping.

Enjoy your conversations with him and stay as natural as the first time he spoke to you as it sounds like he liked the real you.

Rosemary
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to go natural, I think it would look a bit odd doing my garden in high heels, makeup and my best togs. Especially I live on the side of the mountain. I had them on when I first looked at the house and nearly broke my neck walking around the garden etc.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Am I imagining it or is a touch of flirting going to occur!!!!!

Does this mean that you will have to go around in uncomfortable clothes for much of the time in case he speaks to you?

If he is a worthwhile person he will appreciate you whether you are dressed posh or scruff as he will deal with the person not the wrapping.

Enjoy your conversations with him and stay as natural as the first time he spoke to you as it sounds like he liked the real you.

Rosemary
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Always the way hun xxx
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:55 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

So.....what´s his name then and we´ll look out for him.?
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:58 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to go natural, I think it would look a bit odd doing my garden in high heels, makeup and my best togs. Especially I live on the side of the mountain. I had them on when I first looked at the house and nearly broke my neck walking around the garden etc.
Why not? Keith does the same!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 8:19 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Why not? Keith does the same!
Youre just asking for trouble, you know hes been in a bad mood all week
Old Jul 19th 2007, 8:24 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Youre just asking for trouble, you know hes been in a bad mood all week
I know, and I have a feeling I know why..........but he deserves it!!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 8:54 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I know, and I have a feeling I know why..........but he deserves it!!
Has he got the painters in ?
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:05 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Have not heard that expression for years.

Rosemary
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:05 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
If you don't get serious flack for that comment I will be totally shocked!!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:09 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
I also like the term "Up on blocks"
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:10 am

I also like the term "Up on blocks"
Ok youve lost me
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:11 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Ok youve lost me
If a car is up on blocks its off the road, out of use!

I'm going to work before I get in too much trouble!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:12 am

If a car is up on blocks its off the road, out of use!

I'm going to work before I get in too much trouble!
I should think so too. Youre already in trouble with Miss N

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.