*****!!!

Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:01 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default *****!!!

Started my new job today labouring, 6am to 8pm. Had to carry a wheel barrow full of bricks and rubble down 6 stories all day. Hardest job I think I've done, I managed it but my arms are on fire and can't stop shaking lol. Going for a pint now then bed for the next day
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *****!!!

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Started my new job today labouring, 6am to 8pm. Had to carry a wheel barrow full of bricks and rubble down 6 stories all day. Hardest job I think I've done, I managed it but my arms are on fire and can't stop shaking lol. Going for a pint now then bed for the next day
Why didn`t you use the little round thing at the front of the barrow ?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:09 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Why didn`t you use the little round thing at the front of the barrow ?
lol i did but its still hard, its not all i did. had to carry all the new double glazing and pvc up to. but i got to unload the whole truck tomorrow with everything i carried down
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:10 pm
Drunken Monkey

anyway time for a pint then bed.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:43 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Poor you working so hard and in this heat too. Better get back to the computer work as soon as possible or your biceps will be looking too good to be true. Hope you have not got to work that hard for too long.

Karma for your efforts.

Rosemary
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:07 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to my world mate!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:54 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Coo all that work, bt don't worry all that up and down will strenghthen the muscles and tone you up, you will have muscles like Arnie and a bum like Kylie!!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:57 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Welcome to my world mate!
Call that hard work??

National Service

That's what you lazy youths need.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Call that hard work??

National Service

That's what you lazy youths need.
you have no idea!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
you have no idea!
I thought only Poles(?) still did manual work - Did you not work hard enough at school Matthew??
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:06 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I thought only Poles(?) still did manual work - Did you not work hard enough at school Matthew??

She was educated in Iran don't y'know?

I'm sure wherever the education took place it it was only the very best for our likkle Maffyew.

After all, if you've been to Tenerife she'll have been to Twelverife

Haven't you noticed?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:55 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by derbyflan
She was educated in Iran don't y'know?

I'm sure wherever the education took place it it was only the very best for our likkle Maffyew.

After all, if you've been to Tenerife she'll have been to Twelverife

Haven't you noticed?
DF don't make me send you off crying again, my Karma box just cant take any more!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:30 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Good, keeping you out of mischief!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:46 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Good, keeping you out of mischief!
Hell yeah!