Woodridge College

Old Mar 26th 2014, 4:03 am
Just Joined

DelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to beholdDelilahBlue is a splendid one to behold
Default Woodridge College

Hi,

My ex husband (Australian) living in the UAE is planning on sending our son (15, lives with his Dad) to Woodridge College in SA.

Does any one have any information about the school? I have tried to research as much as possible online, but am now asking for advice from BE.

My son would be attending as an exchange student. He has been educated in Australia (start of his schooling), London (first expat move), Abu Dhabi (for almost 5 years), returned to Australia for 18 months before returning back to Abu Dhabi.

My ex is an ex boarding school student in Australia and his current wife is also an ex boarding school student in Australia. We have no support network in SA, would this be a problem for my son? He would be going into Grade 10.

Thanks in advance.

DelilahBlue