Violated!

Old May 21st 2012, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Violated!

So the corrupt rapist president feels "shocked" and "violated" does he?

...By a picture.

How does he think the woman he "allegedly" raped feels?

"I am shocked, violated"
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...zuma-1.1300575
Old May 21st 2012, 1:09 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Violated!

You beat me to it. And here is a link to the picture.

Warning. A picture of a prick.

http://www.goodman-gallery.com/files...Inventory22258

Old May 22nd 2012, 4:47 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see? It got defaced today. Not sure why - I assume supporters of JZ but who can tell? But it was painted over by a couple of protesters...
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

No, Ed, I hadn't heard.

I was wondering, however, how long it would be before the offending artist has an "accident" of some sort or another.
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed
You beat me to it. And here is a link to the picture.

Warning. A picture of a prick.

www.goodman-gallery.com/files/upload/inventory/12868Inventory22258

http://www.goodman-gallery.com/files...Inventory22258
It's not available anymore.
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:20 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

I am really disappointed with that picture. They should have painted his genitals on his forehead with the tattoo of "rapist" on it. They should also have included a shower head and beetroot to symbolize protection from the HIV virus.
Old May 23rd 2012, 3:25 am

Originally Posted by Alfresco
It's not available anymore.
I'm in a hotel in Lusaka with the iPad, so posting attachments is tricky! If you google "hail to the thief Zuma" and click on images, you'll find it.

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
I am really disappointed with that picture. They should have painted his genitals on his forehead with the tattoo of "rapist" on it. They should also have included a shower head and beetroot to symbolize protection from the HIV virus.
Zapiro did something similar in the Times yesterday. His old chap was replaced with a shower head. Let's remember he was found not guilty of rape - despite how you feel about the idiotic philandering crook, you can't call him that
Old May 23rd 2012, 3:44 am

Just seen the vandalism on sky news - cameras were there filming it (which seems lucky when you think about it). The security guard who apprehends the vandal (who doesn't appear to be resisting arrest) gets head butted and then thrown to the ground and jumped on. I can't post a link but it's worth seeking out to see how art-gallery security guards behave....assuming that's what he is.

The whole thing seems ever so slightly staged managed to me. I'm turning into such a cynical bastard.
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:40 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

The whole thing seems ever so slightly staged managed to me. I'm turning into such a cynical bastard.
I so agree.... Me thinks Zuma got away with the obvious because he does have the position to manipulate. So, if I can't call him a rapist, I will call him a gentleman that forcefully encouraged a young lady to have sex with him. She of course had to...
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:44 am

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
I so agree.... Me thinks Zuma got away with the obvious because he does have the position to manipulate. So, if I can't call him a rapist, I will call him a gentleman that forcefully encouraged a young lady to have sex with him. She of course had to...
Quite!

But he did give her taxi money, so that's ok. Not sure "gentleman" is warranted though....
Old May 23rd 2012, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

rosario will become famous soon enough

I'm in a hotel in Lusaka with the iPad, so posting attachments is tricky! If you google "hail to the thief Zuma" and click on images, you'll find it.

Zapiro did something similar in the Times yesterday. His old chap was replaced with a shower head. Let's remember he was found not guilty of rape - despite how you feel about the idiotic philandering crook, you can't call him that
Being nosy What are you doing in Lusaka?
Old May 23rd 2012, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bet! iPads work online in Lusaka?
Old May 23rd 2012, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by rosario
Being nosy What are you doing in Lusaka?
We are setting up dealers in surrounding countries. I've done Moz, Zambia and Namibia in the last few weeks, got Zim and Angola in June. Interesting to see how people live in real Africa - abject poverty but I still felt safer there than in parts of Johannesburg. You don't get the feeling of utter lawlessness there - and taxi drivers seem to respect other road users! Going through customs with my UK passport was a breeze - friendly and welcoming officials. And then you get to OR Tambo. Miserable, surly and rude. #sigh

Originally Posted by Alfresco
I'll bet! iPads work online in Lusaka?
The Southern Sun in Lusaka had pretty good (free) wi-fi. Claimed at 4G, but more like 1G at a push! BE on an ipad is a very poor experience. Although I could get better phone signal in darkest Zambia than I can here in Olivedale. again, #sigh.
Old May 24th 2012, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

rosario will become famous soon enough

We are setting up dealers in surrounding countries. I've done Moz, Zambia and Namibia in the last few weeks, got Zim and Angola in June. Interesting to see how people live in real Africa - abject poverty but I still felt safer there than in parts of Johannesburg. You don't get the feeling of utter lawlessness there - and taxi drivers seem to respect other road users! Going through customs with my UK passport was a breeze - friendly and welcoming officials. And then you get to OR Tambo. Miserable, surly and rude. #sigh

The Southern Sun in Lusaka had pretty good (free) wi-fi. Claimed at 4G, but more like 1G at a push! BE on an ipad is a very poor experience. Although I could get better phone signal in darkest Zambia than I can here in Olivedale. again, #sigh.
Will you be going to Uganda or Kenya? I have only ever lived in 'real' Africa and always felt safe.
Old May 31st 2012, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by rosario
Will you be going to Uganda or Kenya? I have only ever lived in 'real' Africa and always felt safe.
Yes, and the DRC - Angola is next.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.