SAQA registration

Old Jun 10th 2014, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Duckling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SAQA registration

Hello everybody

I am hoping to move to Cape Town at the end of July on a general work visa (I have a job offer). I sent off my qualifications to SAQA yesterday and will need them returned before I can apply for my visa. Can anyone advise me about the turnaround time for the process? Am I being completely unrealistic by aiming for the end of July?

Thanks
Old Jun 11th 2014, 6:30 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SAQA registration

Originally Posted by Duckling
Hello everybody

I am hoping to move to Cape Town at the end of July on a general work visa (I have a job offer). I sent off my qualifications to SAQA yesterday and will need them returned before I can apply for my visa. Can anyone advise me about the turnaround time for the process? Am I being completely unrealistic by aiming for the end of July?

Thanks
That's gonna be tight - mine took about 6 weeks if I remember. I think there is an option to pay extra and fast-track it (but that may have changed). Good luck though!