Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Old Jan 22nd 2013, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all
Default Re: Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Do I know Curryking?
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Oh I wonder who curryking is? ...
Great to have you on board
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:11 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

OK thanks, nice to know you have joined us
Hopefully, if we get enough posts we can get out own Slovenia section together
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 1:36 pm
kjn
Just Joined

kjn is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Originally Posted by fizzytom
Hi Ken - great to see you here. Hopefully we'll catch up at Luton on Saturday. Fingers crossed we make the flight. We aren't so concerned with the flight departing on time, it's more about whether our train from Newcastle will get us to Luton on time.

I'll send you a private message with our mobile number.
Fiona
Administator says private messages restricted to members with at least 3 posts. You could send me email.
Ken
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

Will send via Facebook this evening Ken
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

how is the weather over in england now? there has been no snow here (well at Maribor) since Saturday and the laid stuff is starting to melt
Old Jan 24th 2013, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

It snowed again last night in Newcastle just as we went to bed. Haven't looked out of the window to see how bad yet. Meant to be better from Saturday
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:17 am
Just Joined

AdeleG is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, it seems we have effortlessly transitioned from OurSlovenia to this forum and in doing so got more chat going to - hopefully it's a win win for us.

Just a little scattering of snow this week but still tons of it around from last week and it will likely be here for a long time to come since there was so much of it but then comes the worst bit as it starts to melt and there's ice everywhere.

Are we also to post about different topics or better to just keep on here?

Not happy with Adria Airways - in November they cancelled my flights to the UK and ended up having to go via Frankfurt and now they've cancelled my flight to Vienna and have offered a flight via Munich. Via Munich to Vienna, that's like going from London via Scotland to Cornwall!!!

I know they are in financial trouble but it seems to be they are only digging themselves deeper by cancelling flights because then people tell people who tell other people and so it snowballs and no-one will have the confidence to book with them again - I know I won't and its a shame cos they are actually quite good, when they fly that is!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Hi Adele, you can start as many threads as you like, I have as this one is getting so long now, I started one calling it the white stuff as a follow up of yours over on ourslo
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:47 am
kjn
Just Joined

kjn is an unknown quantity at this point

We are tending to use Wizz Air Luton-Lju at moment due to price and that Luton is nearer to us than Stansted. If you join their annual discount club it makes the fares very competetive indeed though so far their record for punctuality of flights for us not great!
Ken+Joan
Old Jan 24th 2013, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

We found that joining the Wizz Air club saved us enought money in one return journey to take the sting out of paying the charge for a cabin bag. Used them before to Budapest and found them OK but hope they won't be late on Sat - we'll be getting in late enough with still an onward train journey to MAribor
Old Jan 25th 2013, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Made 1 post and got 3 friends 'delisting' unfriending me(shallow bastards!) or words to that effect !!
Makes you see red and feel bad or was it that I never used facespace although someone seemed to have used my name with a wrong birthdate, until this site OR was I someone else ?? Lost in time lost in space....sounds like a Rocky Horror song.

I still cannot get used to Wizzywebsite but will look again as want to go again shortly for another ski. Easyj was still as cheap to Brnik as RyanA**** to Klag v early in Feb yesterday but will look at Wizzy.
Adria mailed me a 90 Euro special this week but it did not include London - shambles really and a pitty as I like them to.
Good to be able to stay with the old gang and maybe a new gang.
M & G
Old Jan 25th 2013, 1:59 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by M AND G
Dear Mitzyboy - we are from Our Slo but took time to get here. Also looked at a nice photo on your page of Death Valley. Hope it is the one in the US as Gill & I flew over it in a glider in 1979 !! No point in me calling myself Mikeyboy then......
Good to find a new home .
M & G
It is in the US, yes. We passed through it on the way from Yosemite to Las Vegas and stayed the night at a Hotel Ranch there. I was in a car though, you must have been brave to do it in a glider
Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Wizz Air is a bit odd to navigate but I find their online check in service easier than the others, it feels more 'honest' not the way the others seem to be trying to get you to make a costly error and pay for something you never wanted.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Wrote a nice reply to Mitzyb about Yosemite and it would not let me post. No privileges or moderator wants to disembowel me or the likes so lost my mail...
Bit pants unless its just me... M

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.