Were to stay

Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

rabbitstew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Were to stay

Im flying my Parents out to OZ, They want to stay in Singapore for 3 nights,They are in there early 60s. But having never haning been to Singapore dont know where to stay, Dont want to put them out in the sticks but also dont want any where to noisey for them.

Thanks for your help Tracey
Old Nov 4th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default Re: Were to stay

We stayed in the Holiday inn Atrium on the way to Oz.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/...lsearchresults

Lovely hotel, just outside the centre, we booked with Singapore Airlines stopover deals and you get free transfers and free use of the bus that loops round Singapore that can get on and off at numerous stops.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute

Try this site for hotels. click

After you've picked a hotel then you can ask on here for feedback.

I'd suggest that although a stopover in Singapore sounds great and is good as a break in a very long journey, it can be quite difficult to see the place inasmuch as jet lag will kick in when they arrive here and they will have to have a very stiff constitution to force themselves to get up and about to see the place.
Not saying they shouldn't stop off just a word that jet lag can make things difficult.

Mind you jet lag can work in funny ways.
If you don't 'know' about jet lag sometimes it won't effect you.

My sister in law says she never suffers from jet lag just that she wakes up at 3am and can't get back to sleep and feels awful for a week or so after a long haul flight.

Last edited by ex reg; Nov 4th 2008 at 11:42 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:49 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey, there are lots of threads on this in the Australia forums, so might be worth doing a search. My signature also links to an oldish thread on the subject.

Jet lag is a pain but, if you're on holiday and excited about a place, I find you can usually get through it.