Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airport Transit Hotel

Singapore Airport Transit Hotel

Old Feb 21st 2010, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

chrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Singapore Airport Transit Hotel

Just after a bit of advice. We are travelling back to the UK in August and have a 1 night stop over in Singapore. We are due to arrive in Singapore around 4pm and depart at 12 noon the following day so we won't have a great deal of time to spend ion Singapore. I have looked at the Novotel Clarke Quay as we have stayed there twice before and can get a room for 2 adults and 2 children, with breakfast included, for SGP$340 nett. To add to this there will be transfers from and to the airport. As an alternative I have looked at the transit hotels at the airport. I can get a room in terminal 2 for SGP$287 nett with obviously no transfer costs.

My question is has anybody stayed in the terminal 2 hotel before and what is it like? We arrive at terminal 3 so what do we do regarding baggage collection and immigration etc? I assume that as the hotel is in the airport we are free to look around the shops, eating establishments in the airport etc?

Thanks
Old Feb 21st 2010, 11:28 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singapore Airport Transit Hotel

I've answered on the post you've just deleted.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singapore Airport Transit Hotel

There's a new Crown Plaza at the airport but max 3 pax occupancy per room. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Orchard - big thumbs up us for that one