Shipping Singapore to UK

Old Jul 4th 2020, 4:49 am
Just Joined

Singdons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping Singapore to UK

Hi all
does anyone have any recommendations for shipping household items from SG to London?

I've seen the Bournes forum here too

Ta!
Old Jul 13th 2020, 8:45 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping Singapore to UK

Have had two expat postings in Singapore. Can recommend KC Dat (Asian Tigers) and Santa Fe.
Old Jul 13th 2020, 9:33 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

We moved from Singapore to Sydney but, just to add another into the mix, the Singapore Crown crew were fantastic. How they got in what they got in our container I still don't know.
Old Jul 14th 2020, 12:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Have had two expat postings in Singapore. Can recommend KC Dat (Asian Tigers) and Santa Fe.
Many thanks!
Old Jul 14th 2020, 12:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kooky.
We moved from Singapore to Sydney but, just to add another into the mix, the Singapore Crown crew were fantastic. How they got in what they got in our container I still don't know.
I daren't ask what that was Kooky! 🤣

Thanks for the reply though
Old Jul 14th 2020, 9:17 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singdons
I daren't ask what that was Kooky! 🤣

Thanks for the reply though
Oh no, just the volume! My husband has never forgiven them for managing to get the Christmas tree in, it was left until virtually last just in case. The KS mattress was last in and I still don't know how they closed the doors. (12 years later, the tree is in storage in Sydney as we are in the US. What can I say, I'm from Yorkshire, I don't like to throw good things out And it was second hand when I got it.)

Back to being serious, they're only ever as good as their local crews or who they subcontract to. Our Sydney experience was average. Look into that aspect too.
Old Jul 15th 2020, 3:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kooky.
Oh no, just the volume! My husband has never forgiven them for managing to get the Christmas tree in, it was left until virtually last just in case. The KS mattress was last in and I still don't know how they closed the doors. (12 years later, the tree is in storage in Sydney as we are in the US. What can I say, I'm from Yorkshire, I don't like to throw good things out And it was second hand when I got it.)

Back to being serious, they're only ever as good as their local crews or who they subcontract to. Our Sydney experience was average. Look into that aspect too.
Hahaha, thanks Kooky, i needed a laugh today! And I appreciate the great advice

#freethetree