Relevant Work Experience

Old Sep 30th 2013, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

markaberdeen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relevant Work Experience

Afternoon All,

I am currently on the look out for some work in Singapore. After doing a bit of research, it would appear that my employment history is relevant to obtaining a visa (I've worked in Oil and Gas/Marine Recruitment Management for the past 7 years in the Oil Capital of the world, Aberdeen).

My question is, what is the best way to start looking for work for expats? I have spoken to several people who work over in SG and it appears beneficial that I lived there previously. My father's job meant I lived in SG for 2 years about 12 years ago, attending the Overseas Family School.

I'd love to come back and it seems about the right time to try for the big move. I am working on getting a transfer with my current employers but am just looking for a back up plan ultimately.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Mark
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relevant Work Experience

I'd say the Oil and Gas/Marine Recruitment Management sector is pretty well catered for here.
Your best bet would to transfer with your present employer.

Oh btw do you mean Oil and Gas/Marine Management Recruitment??

A lot of recruitment is done online these days, from here anyway.

Best of luck and if I can answer any other questions perhaps more positively then fire away.