Lack of Activity

Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lack of Activity

has the Singapore section of BE always been this slow?
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:35 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lack of Activity

I think it was all slow around that time, Inselaffen. I was trying to read the Oz forum but gave up.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

pasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nice

Looks quiet.

Ok how about this to get things moving?

What favourite foods do you miss that are hard to get hold of in your part of the world?

Old Sep 30th 2008, 4:58 am
Account Closed

katongkaren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pasturesnew
Looks quiet.

Ok how about this to get things moving?

What favourite foods do you miss that are hard to get hold of in your part of the world?

I think the speed thing was a referral to the website speed/internet speed not the volume of postings

but

since you mention it

1. Mee Goreng
2. Char Kway Teoh
3. Sapodillas
4. Skate
Old Oct 1st 2008, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katongkaren
I think the speed thing was a referral to the website speed/internet speed not the volume of postings

but

since you mention it

1. Mee Goreng
2. Char Kway Teoh
3. Sapodillas
4. Skate
no I did mean lack of posting.
have shited over from the ME section which is very active
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:11 am
Account Closed

katongkaren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Shited over??? Well, some do say that ME is the ar**hole of the world.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 12:09 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, Far East is not really a chatty forum, although kk and I do ramble on a bit.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:19 pm
The Flying Anglo-Dutchman

Bikbergen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seasider
Oh yeah, Far East is not really a chatty forum, although kk and I do ramble on a bit.
Hmmmm, maybe they should rename it the Seasider forum
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

has the Singapore section of BE always been this slow?
awww...are you missing us, inselaffen...

MM, xx
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
awww...are you missing us, inselaffen...

MM, xx
was hoping to find some normal people for a change!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 12:50 am
Auntie Fa

I think expats, by the very nature of that status, are far from normal.

Thankfully.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:17 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

...come back to the ME..all is forgiven

..Cloggies still needs you !
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
...come back to the ME..all is forgiven

..Cloggies still needs you !
not bloody likely!!!

i do miss the quiz night. will try to find something over here once we have found somewhere to live!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

not bloody likely!!!

i do miss the quiz night. will try to find something over here once we have found somewhere to live!
So you are presently living in temporary accommodation? You are lucky. We used to live in a shoe box in the middle of the road. We had to get up before we went to bed and lick road clean with tongue.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
So you are presently living in temporary accommodation? You are lucky. We used to live in a shoe box in the middle of the road. We had to get up before we went to bed and lick road clean with tongue.
you were lucky to have a road!

yup, living in a serviced apartment. just made an offer today on an apartment and hoping we can move in next weekend if we can agree the price.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.