Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Estate Agent recommendations

Estate Agent recommendations

Old Jan 21st 2014, 8:06 am
Just Joined

fivegomad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Estate Agent recommendations

I have searched for this - I promise!
Can anyone recommend a good agent we can use to find our new home. Want a reliable company who are willing to do the legwork for us. Will be going out in February for a school reccie, and would like to meet with an agent, tell them our requirements and leave them to it until we get back there.
Does this sound feasible? Is there a better way?
I'm trawling all the sites, but obviously they are all available now so just window shopping really.
Oh, and is it true it's cooler and less rainy on the east side...
Thanks all.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 1:04 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Estate Agent recommendations

Originally Posted by fivegomad
Thanks all.
I think someone is pulling your leg I'm afraid. Singapore is a tiny island state and it's the same all over. The evenings are cooler than daytime though.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 10:19 am
Just Joined

GraceOd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Fivegomad,

I found our condo while living in Canada. We had a great experience with propertyguru.sg i sent emails with shortlists of ones i had seen and liked on their site and they showed us around 5/6 a day when we arrived, we had the keys in less than a week.
What are you looking for in a condo/house and where are you workbased?
On our search we looked for somewhere close to work, and close to an mrt even though we have a car it is very handy to be across the road from a mrt station. We are also next door to the Canadian High School which is another thing to keep in mind if you have children..

Hope this helps and welcome!!
Old Feb 19th 2014, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Valesarl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fivegomad
I have searched for this - I promise!
Can anyone recommend a good agent we can use to find our new home. Want a reliable company who are willing to do the legwork for us. Will be going out in February for a school reccie, and would like to meet with an agent, tell them our requirements and leave them to it until we get back there.
Does this sound feasible? Is there a better way?
I'm trawling all the sites, but obviously they are all available now so just window shopping really.
Thanks all.
Hi fivego, what are the aspects you're looking at for housing? budge, location, bed rooms etc
Old Feb 19th 2014, 1:40 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Valesarl
Hi fivego, what are the aspects you're looking at for housing? budge, location, bed rooms etc
I think fivegomad is looking for a agent recommendation.
Old Feb 22nd 2014, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

Robinwam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I'm a Singaporean Estate Agent. I know that I shouldn't be advertising but if there's anything that I can be of your help, kindly let me know. I shall not leave my contact number but you could email me through my profile contact?

There are lots agents out there and I'm a newbie trying my best. Meanwhile, weather in Singapore is pretty hot and humid throughout the year, not much of difference on the east side (:

Robin Wam
Old Feb 27th 2014, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

LanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud of

I live in the east - smack east. It is all the same...hot.
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

fivegomad is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all, we managed to meet with a couple of estate agents when we were over and have good idea of what we want/need/can get now. I will be in touch if we need any help Robin.
Old Apr 8th 2014, 4:01 am
Just Joined

ashley80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you have settled well in SG.Pm me if you need any help
Old May 7th 2014, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

vichager is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Fivegomad!
I am also moving out with 3 kids (youngest with Aspergers) 2 cats and 1 husband! Looks like I am a few steps behind you, as my look-see is next week. Did you find agents to show you around? Any you can recommend?
TIA!
Vic