Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Birth certificate - Employment Pass (required?)

Birth certificate - Employment Pass (required?)

Old Oct 9th 2020, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

fm85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Birth certificate - Employment Pass (required?)

Good evening all, I hope people are safe and doing well wherever you are! I am in the middle of a job application to Singapore for next year, and really hoping it goes well. In the meantime, i am trying to be organised and gather all my personal documents for the EP (fingers crossed). I realised that my birth certificate has gone missing since our move to our new flat, pre-lockdown. I am wondering if those who were successful with their EP application, if they had to supply their birth certificate? Currently, the wait for the order to arrive at my home is horrific and I am just thinking ahead. It's been a dream of mine to move to Singapore and work there in a particular industry and being so close to this chance is making me nervous! Thank you so much to anyone who replies.
Old Oct 11th 2020, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birth certificate - Employment Pass (required?)

I don't remember having to submit my Birth Cert but that was a long time ago.

Can't you check a site for requirements of EP qualification.