Hairdresser wanted

Old Nov 5th 2010, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice
Default Hairdresser wanted

Hi Guys.

I have been here for 6 months and am managing a salon. I need a senior stylist and no one is applying. does anyone need work. I am in redcliffe, Brisbane, Queensland.
there does seem to be a shortage of stylists here
Thanks
have a great day everyone
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 11:46 am
Just Joined

sdawe1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hairdresser wanted

Originally Posted by Carl England
Hi Guys.

I have been here for 6 months and am managing a salon. I need a senior stylist and no one is applying. does anyone need work. I am in redcliffe, Brisbane, Queensland.
Thanks
Hi Carl,

I am 31 and qualified as a level 2 stylist in June. I have been working mobile since to fit in around the children. I have 3. My husband and i are desperate to move to australia as soon as possible and i would love to work in a salon where is can still gain lots of experience as a junior stylist.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by sdawe1
Hi Carl,

I am 31 and qualified as a level 2 stylist in June. I have been working mobile since to fit in around the children. I have 3. My husband and i are desperate to move to australia as soon as possible and i would love to work in a salon where is can still gain lots of experience as a junior stylist.
Hello
where are you planning on living when you arrive?

we have been here for about 8 months now it is bloody fantastic.

when you get here get in contact to see if there is any work going.

Where abouts are you from

regards
Carl
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:40 am
Just Joined

sdawe1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
where are you planning on living when you arrive?

we have been here for about 8 months now it is bloody fantastic.

when you get here get in contact to see if there is any work going.

Where abouts are you from

regards
Carl
Hi Carl,

We are looking at Perth not sure what area yet, we have a few in mind. The only way we can get a visa is with sponsership as my husband is a scaffolder and it is not on the SOL. So I would need sponsership unfortunately. We live in Chelmsford, Essex,

Many Thanks. Sian .
Old Jan 27th 2011, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

lou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nicelou25 is just really nice

Hi Carl,

my names Laura and I have just recently arrived back from Brisbane, was living there for just over 6 months but had to come back due to money (isn't it always the way)
Anyway, I am dying to get back downunder and loved the Brisbane area, I have been to Redcliffe also and loved it

I'm 25, have been in the hairdressing trade since i was 14 and i love it!

If your willing to sponsor me I would be there like a shot!

Let me know if your interested, I could make you lots of money and lot's of happy clients

Cheers!
Laura
Old Jan 29th 2011, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Hello Laura.

I can understand why you love this part of Oz it is fantastic.
I am not wanting to sponsor any one. but good luck on getting back here sson

Originally Posted by lou25
Hi Carl,

my names Laura and I have just recently arrived back from Brisbane, was living there for just over 6 months but had to come back due to money (isn't it always the way)
Anyway, I am dying to get back downunder and loved the Brisbane area, I have been to Redcliffe also and loved it

I'm 25, have been in the hairdressing trade since i was 14 and i love it!

If your willing to sponsor me I would be there like a shot!

Let me know if your interested, I could make you lots of money and lot's of happy clients

Cheers!
Laura
Old Jan 30th 2011, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Helenvdven is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I may not be able to apply for your position available, but would like to pick your brain about a couple of things if possible?

I want to move out to Australia and study Hairdressing in the hope to start my career out there.

Do you take on Apprentices or anything like that?

Or can you give me any advice on where I should study?

Thanks.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Helenvdven
Hi

I may not be able to apply for your position available, but would like to pick your brain about a couple of things if possible?

I want to move out to Australia and study Hairdressing in the hope to start my career out there.

Do you take on Apprentices or anything like that?

Or can you give me any advice on where I should study?

Thanks.
Hello

Sorry we do not take apprentices and i can not really say where to go for training. you would just have to look around when you get here I do klnow that training here is different compared to where i am from in the uk

good luck with it all
Carl
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 4:00 am
Just Joined

TomBevan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys.

Thanks
Hi, I am 24 and have just arrived in Brisbane (3 weeks ago). I have been hairdressing for 8 years now and am fully qualified to level 3 NVQ. I am also qualified to do permanent hair extensions (Raccoon,) spray tanning and acrylic nails.
The products that I have worked with are: Goldwell, Tigi, Paul Mitchell and KMS for styling. For colour: Goldwell, Paul Mitchell and Wella. I am able to work well in all aspects of the industry and enjoy working as a team.
We are just in the process of moving to Redcliffe at the moment from Manly West.
If you have an e-mail address I can forward you a C.V.
Regards,
Victoria.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TomBevan
Hi, I am 24 and have just arrived in Brisbane (3 weeks ago). I have been hairdressing for 8 years now and am fully qualified to level 3 NVQ. I am also qualified to do permanent hair extensions (Raccoon,) spray tanning and acrylic nails.
The products that I have worked with are: Goldwell, Tigi, Paul Mitchell and KMS for styling. For colour: Goldwell, Paul Mitchell and Wella. I am able to work well in all aspects of the industry and enjoy working as a team.
We are just in the process of moving to Redcliffe at the moment from Manly West.
If you have an e-mail address I can forward you a C.V.
Regards,
Victoria.
Hello Victoria

I have found staff now but I will send you my email address, send me your contact details and when anything comes available I can get in contect or call in and see us

regards carl

email address is [email protected]
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 6:17 am
Just Joined

lynseyjayne08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys.

Thanks
Hi, are you wanting a UK hairdresser? Me and my family are looking to quit the UK but not sure how long things take. I have 16 years exp and hubby is HGV Driver.