Queensland Skilled Sponsorship Guidelines

Old Feb 18th 2009, 12:50 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Queensland Skilled Sponsorship Guidelines

Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland has just published new sponsorship eligibility lists for Queensland and also explained its policy on the 500 additional sponsorship places permitted by DIAC for each state and territory.

Refer to: http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/

Skilled Sponsored Permanent Visas - Subclass 176 and subclass 886

Refer to http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3800 for the relevant Queensland state government criteria and a further link to the Queensland Skilled Sponsored Eligible Skills List.

Skilled Regional Sponsored Visas - Subclass 475 and subclass 487

Refer to http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3799 for the relevant Queensland state government criteria and a further link to the Queensland Skilled Regional Sponsored Eligible Skills List.

Note: Queensland State Government will accept applications based on the previous lists that are correctly lodged by 28 February 2009.

Off-List Nominations

DIAC has permitted each state and territory sponsoring authority to sponsor an additional 500 skilled migrants. The Queensland State Government refers to this as Off-List Nominations and you can find the eligibility criteria for this at http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...t.cfm?id=11993

Skilled migrants seeking a sponsorship from the Queensland State Government through this pathway will need a firm, long term job offer in a targeted industry.

Good luck to those seeking this pathway.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:35 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland Skilled Sponsorship Guidelines

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland has just published new sponsorship eligibility lists for Queensland and also explained its policy on the 500 additional sponsorship places permitted by DIAC for each state and territory.

Refer to http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3800 for the relevant Queensland state government criteria and a further link to the Queensland Skilled Sponsored Eligible Skills List.

Refer to http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3799 for the relevant Queensland state government criteria and a further link to the Queensland Skilled Regional Sponsored Eligible Skills List.

Note: Queensland State Government will accept applications based on the previous lists that are correctly lodged by 28 February 2009.

Off-List Nominations

DIAC has permitted each state and territory sponsoring authority to sponsor an additional 500 skilled migrants. The Queensland State Government refers to this as Off-List Nominations and you can find the eligibility criteria for this at http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...t.cfm?id=11993

Skilled migrants seeking a sponsorship from the Queensland State Government through this pathway will need a firm, long term job offer in a targeted industry.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Thanks George for sharing the information..but Idon't think they have made any major changes in the occupations...Its same as old...

So anyone have old list of professions for Queensland ? If yes, please paste it..we can compare what's happening with different occupations...
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

Pietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nice

I just want to make sure I understand Geroge's post correctly: if your occupation is on the list, then you con't need a job offer in order to apply for state sponsorship, but if your occupation is NOT on the list, only then do you need the job offer?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pietie
I just want to make sure I understand Geroge's post correctly: if your occupation is on the list, then you con't need a job offer in order to apply for state sponsorship, but if your occupation is NOT on the list, only then do you need the job offer?
Yes....I think u got the point.......
Old Feb 18th 2009, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

adeelak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,

Cant we send applications for QLD through email or online ??

--regards

Khan
Old Feb 18th 2009, 2:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by adeelak
Hi ,

--regards

Khan
I think u need to send through post..just cross check..I was checking the same in afternoon..I rem, I downloaded the form....But I am not really sure...lost my track in a boring meeting!!!!
Old Feb 18th 2009, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by adeelak
Hi ,

--regards

Khan
Hi

No Qld Sponsor Applications are via post only. Currently taking three weeks to process from the date they arrive (or thats what they emailed me...).

They will email you once they receive your application.

Amanda
Old Feb 18th 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

lucben is an unknown quantity at this point

Off-List Nominations

Cheers,

George Lombard

Hi George,

Thanks for sharing this information: Queensland State Government will accept applications based on the previous lists that are correctly lodged by 28 February 2009. wich i finally found myself well written on their website www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au

But just to make sure when it says: ...applications lodged by 28 February 2009... Are we talking about the final application sent to DIAC (176/475...) or the application sent to the QLD government asking to be sponsored?

Thanks for clarifying if you have the information.

Last edited by lucben; Feb 18th 2009 at 9:17 pm. Reason: Found some informations
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:49 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucben
Hi George,

Thanks for sharing this information: Queensland State Government will accept applications based on the previous lists that are correctly lodged by 28 February 2009. wich i finally found myself well written on their website www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au

But just to make sure when it says: ...applications lodged by 28 February 2009... Are we talking about the final application sent to DIAC (176/475...) or the application sent to the QLD government asking to be sponsored?

Thanks for clarifying if you have the information.
Hi Lucben,

Do you think that it means that you can still apply to Queensland for sponsorship using an occupation which is no longer on one of its lists? That is, giving people a period of grace? That would be my interpretation.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

lucben is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lucben,

Do you think that it means that you can still apply to Queensland for sponsorship using an occupation which is no longer on one of its lists? That is, giving people a period of grace? That would be my interpretation.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Yes, that's what i was thinking too. I just needed to hear it since i am so nervous about it. I might have done a mistake but at first i sent the application on regular mail and after it'd been sent i realized the list had changed so i panicked and i sent a second application by express-express courier just to make sure i don't miss out. Canada-Australia is a long run. Hope i won't stressed out the people over there with my duplicate application.

Cheers
Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:33 am
Just Joined

shane8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Off-List Nominations

Cheers,

George Lombard
Hi George

Thank you for sharing the information and in the mean time ijust want to verify some thing on Queensland skill list , unfortunatelly my ASCO code not included in their skill list , my asco code is 2231-11 system manager.

Can you please tell me if submit my application will they accept it?

Please help.

Cheers

shane
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:07 am
Just Joined

memol is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
I am thinking to apply for queensland sponsorship.I am from HR country.My IELTS is going to expire in june 2009.Am I eligible to apply for a sponsorship??
kind regards
Old Feb 20th 2009, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memol
hi,
I am thinking to apply for queensland sponsorship.I am from HR country.My IELTS is going to expire in june 2009.Am I eligible to apply for a sponsorship??
kind regards
Off list app submitted and received on 12 Feb. They phoned and checked with OH's employer for an off list place yesterday. We are reading that as good news. At least he hasn't been dismissed out of hand. The boss gave all the right answers as far as we can tell.

Waiting for letter now! Going to be at that letter box greeting postie every day this week
Old Feb 20th 2009, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Thanks George for sharing the information..but Idon't think they have made any major changes in the occupations...Its same as old...
well, it has one difference 2231-79 .Net technologies is back on the list - I'm now going to apply for state sponsorship - something I couldn't do a week ago.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

a couple of technologists have been taken off the 475 list and mech eng assoc and mech end tech been added to 176

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.