Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telmicro Levante

Telmicro Levante

Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:55 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Telmicro Levante

Is it all over now? Had no picture all day and heard their offices had been raided and they have been closed down.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:35 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telmicro Levante

According to several other forums, Telemicro rebroadcast channels have ceased being broadcast. This may have something to do with the Guardia visiting the offices today and arresting people involved in the rebroadcasting of channels without the owners permission.

If you do have this system, think twice before signing up with the next rebroadcaster, as they may well be next.

With your own dish, you are receiving the signals direct from the satellite, and as mentionred may times before, it is NOT illegal to watch FREE tv signals like BBC, ITV and C4.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:45 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CBANDY
Is it all over now? Had no picture all day and heard their offices had been raided and they have been closed down.
and you wont listen to me , ha , hear the mafa were involed , and where takening up single space aswell

still have all my channels here
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:58 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Satandpcguy
According to several other forums, Telemicro rebroadcast channels have ceased being broadcast. This may have something to do with the Guardia visiting the offices today and arresting people involved in the rebroadcasting of channels without the owners permission.

If you do have this system, think twice before signing up with the next rebroadcaster, as they may well be next.

With your own dish, you are receiving the signals direct from the satellite, and as mentionred may times before, it is NOT illegal to watch FREE tv signals like BBC, ITV and C4.
illegal if it rebrodcasted via cable MMDS it is and company did not pay any rights
some more company are to be hit over next few weeks all over spain
only company that will let rebroadcast via that way feww would new channels are news channels

wong photos sorry
Attached Thumbnails Telmicro Levante-daves2-238.jpg  

Last edited by jurdyr; Aug 12th 2008 at 7:03 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:31 am
Just Joined

wheatonbazza is an unknown quantity at this point

Telmicro has gone as will all the other companies that redirect British TV. Surley with all the english speaking people living in Spain there should be an english language channel?
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:20 am
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

Originally Posted by wheatonbazza
Telmicro has gone as will all the other companies that redirect British TV. Surley with all the english speaking people living in Spain there should be an english language channel?
Surely with all the English speaking people in Spain, they should do more to learn the Spamish language!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:32 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lic
Surely with all the English speaking people in Spain, they should do more to learn the Spamish language!
Well said.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:46 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

bbc world, bbc prime (subs), or canal digital+ (change soundtrack to the original version just like TDT), bbc, itv, c4, are all available on various dish sizes....
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lic
A couple of months ago, some chap on the front page of a local Brit rag threatened to return to England "if he couldn't get his Sky Sports back".
Old Aug 13th 2008, 8:42 am
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Why?
The English speaking people chose to come to Spain, if they need English TV, and can't source it with satellite (which is not difficult) then they need to go "home" to blighty as they obviously can't call Spain "home".
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

I know I have gone about this before but when I first moved to Spain the only broadcast in the English language was BBC World Service radio, Voice of America, etc. on very hit and miss short wave frequencies. I'm not sure that progress is such a good thing.

The advent of Coastline Radio from Torrox was a wonder to behold and could be heard beyond Almería due to the fact that there was not all this other crap which now jams the FM frequencies.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Intergrate-Usted necesita aprender hablar español,go look it up
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:08 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rotor
Intergrate-Usted necesita aprender hablar español,go look it up

Cant find intergrate in the dictionary m8
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:26 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lic
For us it has nothing to do with learning the language as we are both totally fluent. It would be a different matter if the programmes were translated from English to Spanish, so we could watch the old favourites and dare I say soaps. Then the language would be this issue. But the Spanish telly cannot compare to the English in quality etc. There is nothing to compare with Holby, Bill etc. Just because you live in a different country, it does not mean that you are not integrated if you still hanker after things from home. I could live without my "progs " if I have to, but i would still like to have them.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Spear5893 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by me me
For us it has nothing to do with learning the language as we are both totally fluent. It would be a different matter if the programmes were translated from English to Spanish, so we could watch the old favourites and dare I say soaps. Then the language would be this issue. But the Spanish telly cannot compare to the English in quality etc. There is nothing to compare with Holby, Bill etc. Just because you live in a different country, it does not mean that you are not integrated if you still hanker after things from home. I could live without my "progs " if I have to, but i would still like to have them.
Could not agree more. We should all make an effort to learn the Spansh language, at least the basics, but let's be honest, this has little to do with Uk television. Spanish television is total crap, there I've said it. My wife and I have lived here for over six years and I have yet to hear a good word spoken about Spanish television. Uk television is not as good as it used to be, but nothing is, but we enjoy it so why should we not watch it when we wish to. I say wait and see, maybe the company will work out a deal, if not then it looks like an enormous dish for me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.