Who cares?
27.78%
Whats golf?
16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

SEQ Expats Golf Day - The Poll

Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Cool SEQ Expats Golf Day - The Poll

Soapy is trying to take over the forum with his Golf Day threads, so I thought if I can't beat him I'll join him (though beating him might be more fun

So....who's going to win?

Details of the amazing day are HERE -
HERE
and in about 20 other threads as well if I know Soapy

Polling open as of now, closes just before the match (9th December) and will probably be a lot more exciting than any other event around at the moment that involves votes
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:08 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SEQ Expats Golf Day - The Poll

It will be a day full of pish and social banter

and it's not about winning, it's about taking apart a part

I voted for the Golf Widows.....

they need a break, don't they?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha ha , we will see who wins polly (the golf)

as for your poll, well im sure the widows will win, because you lot all stick together
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I went for the widows. There should have been a "members of BE" option. We'll be free of their pish for a day (and depending on how drunk they are and their ability to type) maybe for a night as well.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I went for the widows. There should have been a "members of BE" option. We'll be free of their pish for a day (and depending on how drunk they are and their ability to type) maybe for a night as well.
i doubt it, you have all seen me type while pished
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i doubt it, you have all seen me type while pished
It's pretty hard to tell if you're pished or sober most of the time
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

It's pretty hard to tell if you're pished or sober most of the time
good point, at least someone watchin and readin ma pish
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

good point, at least someone watchin and readin ma pish
Shame it's me though Why aren't you at work
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Shame it's me though Why aren't you at work
caught a bug!
went ro work as usual the other morning, but started to feel a bit funny.
sittin at the lights outside macdonalds in labrador and heard a toot.
i had fallen asleep at the wheel never done that before. by the time i got home i couldnt move my legs and arms
i have taken the rest of the week off to recover
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

caught a bug!
went ro work as usual the other morning, but started to feel a bit funny.
sittin at the lights outside macdonalds in labrador and heard a toot.
i had fallen asleep at the wheel never done that before. by the time i got home i couldnt move my legs and arms
i have taken the rest of the week off to recover
Drunk again Hasn't affected your fingers though, can't be too serious. Get back to work ya lazy sod. Poor young Pauline, working her fingers to the bone whilst you sit on your arse on BE.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Drunk again Hasn't affected your fingers though, can't be too serious. Get back to work ya lazy sod. Poor young Pauline, working her fingers to the bone whilst you sit on your arse on BE.
hey you, im trying my best to feel sorry for myself

i cant even drink beer
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

hey you, im trying my best to feel sorry for myself

i cant even drink beer
Whoa, look out. Low flying pigs from the North
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Whoa, look out. Low flying pigs from the North
just woke up and srill feeling like shit
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

just woke up and srill feeling like shit
That's not nice Must have picked up a bug from one of your lovely customers. Hope they feel worse
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

That's not nice Must have picked up a bug from one of your lovely customers. Hope they feel worse
they will if i catch them next week lol
i was hoping to be over it by today. the last bug i caught was in sydney and it lasted 5 weeks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.