Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I've got my incontinence pants ready

I've got my incontinence pants ready

Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:07 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking I've got my incontinence pants ready

Me, DollyDaydream and GinaUK are off to London Zoo tomorrow to cuddle some spiders.

Wish us luck :scared:
Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:09 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: I've got my incontinence pants ready

Originally Posted by possoms
Me, DollyDaydream and GinaUK are off to London Zoo tomorrow to cuddle some spiders.

For gawds sake...don't pull their legs off :scared:

Only kiddin ya. Good luck

Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:28 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Will phone you later....

We'll be fine....Frieda bring in on!!!!!!!

D D
Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:30 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Will phone you later....

D D
Course you'll all be fine

It's the poor spiders that are crappin themsens

Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:32 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with that, you are a braver woman than me.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:38 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope someone is taking a digital camera, would love to see a photo of you all with your hair on end, like this :scared:

Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Will phone you later....

D D
OK remember if I'm engaged its cos I'm on here, only got a wind up puter no broadband in the sticks
Old Aug 19th 2005, 10:04 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I can't believe you're going through with it!!! :scared:

Seriously though I have so much respect for you. Would like to see the photos but that's as much as I can cope with right now.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by The A Team

Seriously though I have so much respect for you. Would like to see the photos but that's as much as I can cope with right now.
I want to see the photos as well, its the only way I'll believe I've done it
Old Aug 19th 2005, 10:13 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

:scared: OMG! Respect to you all! I wish I had the balls to do that....we have discussed it ......let us know how it goes! Im VERY impressed!
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:01 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team

Well, Kay, Gina & me did it!!!!!

Here's me getting up close and personal with a tarantula...

Can't say I've got rid of my fears....but I can now catch them and touch them. We had a really chunky one in the breakfast room this morning. It was on the ceiling so a bit difficult to get so MrDD caught it, I had a good look at it and then we put it in the garden. Usually, it would have to be completely annihilated!! MrDD said how differently I acted, normally I'd be p***ing myself until someone would get it but he said my facial expression was completely different (less sheer dread/maniacal but rather my expression didnt change at all!!). I will still get that initial 'holy crap' feeling when I see one (which most people get) but it's the reaction after that that has changed. The one on the ceiling I could have easily left to wander without worrying about it...so to me the programme has been a complete success. You don't come away thinking that you love them like a fluffy bunny but what you do come away with is knowing that you can accommodate them and lessen your fear....I hope my confidence continues.

Now how I'll cope with a huntsman I can't honestly say (AND sorry folks but the pic I posted a while ago with a huntsman on the loo roll - well I took it with me and was told it was a genuine photo of one ...so the size was correct (he thought it may have been a pregnant female).

Thanks to Kay and Gina for coming...it really did help having someone there that I knew and gave me the impetus to touch the spiders and capture one. I even let a large house spider run over my hand.

It's a brave new world.......

D D

Last edited by DollyDaydream; Aug 21st 2005 at 11:08 am.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:07 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad it helped, you are all braver than me cos no way I'd have done it!!

Respect for you all!
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:14 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! Rather you than me! Steve is trying to get me to go to one at Roundhay Park Tropical house in Leeds :scared:
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:42 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

You are all so brave!

Does anyone know if they have that kind of programme here in Perth?

Tracey
Old Aug 21st 2005, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Brilliant idea...I think I'll look at the spider from behind a cushion!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.