Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

To But now in Spain or wait?

To But now in Spain or wait?

Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:24 pm
Banned

guest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really nice
Default To But now in Spain or wait?

I have noticed house prices in have come down in Costa Blanca were I would like to buy a property, we almost purchaced a house for £250,000 26 months ago but lost out to a higher bidder £255,000 ...it is now back on the market at £225,000 I have also noticed that property seems to be on the market for a long time now....question....do I buy now or wait to see if prices drop any further.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: To But now in Spain or wait?

Originally Posted by guest5234
I have noticed house prices in have come down in Costa Blanca were I would like to buy a property, we almost purchaced a house for £250,000 26 months ago but lost out to a higher bidder £255,000 ...it is now back on the market at £225,000 I have also noticed that property seems to be on the market for a long time now....question....do I buy now or wait to see if prices drop any further.
Hi guest5234,

BUT now! However the market is dead so if you start your bid at £175,000 and creep up to £195,000 over the next 6 months they will crumble and sell if they have had the property on the market for over 3 years and are strapped for cash.

Regards,

John.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:36 pm
Banned

guest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really niceguest5234 is just really nice
Default Re: To But now in Spain or wait?

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi guest5234,

BUT now! However the market is dead so if you start your bid at £175,000 and creep up to £195,000 over the next 6 months they will crumble and sell if they have had the property on the market for over 3 years and are strapped for cash.

Regards,

John.

Thanks John, are you in Spain yourself.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:41 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Hmmmmm
What a hmmmm for, I have worked in Africa, Australia France and Germany, I want to settle down now and I love Spain....why the hmmmm?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What a hmmmm for, I have worked in Africa, Australia France and Germany, I want to settle down now and I love Spain....why the hmmmm?
I am meditating.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:54 pm
Banned

I am meditating.
Can you meditate somewhere else please....not on my thread.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:56 pm
Straw Man.

Can you meditate somewhere else please....not on my thread.
I am trying to spread the love, just pretend I'm not here.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:58 pm
Banned

I am trying to spread the love, just pretend I'm not here.
Now...if you are female and want to spread.....................love
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:00 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

I am meditating.
Spain`s that stressful.

If i was u I`d spend £30,000 buying a property on the med withing 100 meters of the beach, 3 bedroom in a Brit area.

You won`t find it in Spain, you will however get similar climate, beaches and amenities too Spain.

You`ll find plenty of new builds by British house builders.

Turkey is the place to go, then stick the 200,000 Euros you`ll save on enjoying life, rather than it stay in an over priced, over populated and very overated place.

There free sound financial advice, never buy property in a place in demand thats over priced.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: To But now in Spain or wait?

Thanks John, are you in Spain yourself.
Not yet our villa is under construction and will be ready for Oct 2008
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by lee8
Spain`s that stressful.

If i was u I`d spend £30,000 buying a property on the med withing 100 meters of the beach, 3 bedroom in a Brit area.

You won`t find it in Spain, you will however get similar climate, beaches and amenities too Spain.

Turkey is the place to go, then stick the 200,000 Euros you`ll save on enjoying life, rather than it stay in an over priced, over populated and very overated place.

There free sound financial advice, never buy property in a place in demand thats over priced.
Like Turkey and the people are sooooo nice, but too raw at the moment.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:04 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by lee8
Spain`s that stressful.

That's not the Spain I know, not saying it doesn't exist just that it isn't my experience of the country.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:10 pm
Banned

That's not the Spain I know, not saying it doesn't exist just that it isn't my experience of the country.
Are you living in spain now Ruby.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:13 pm
Straw Man.

Are you living in spain now Ruby.
If I knew who you were talking to I might answer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.