Reload this Page >

Denmark Green Card Scheme

Denmark Green Card Scheme

Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

cupidnaser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Denmark Green Card Scheme

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm intend to apply Denmark Greencard Scheme within soon.

I've got some query, which is as bellow.

1. Language Proficiency/IELTS Issues: with a view to achieve 20 points on IELTS, do I need to score 6.5 in average band or I need to score 6.5 on each band, which is if any segment either listening, speaking,reading or writing if i get leass than 6.5. Am i eligible to get 20 points if my average band is 6.5, how the IELTS points system work out its not clear to your designated website.

2. Work Experience/Positive List: I have done my 2 years Bachelor Degree on Commerce, afterwards 2 years Masters Degree program on Economics from Bangladesh, and added that Diploma in Information Technology from England which is 1 year and also I've done my 18 months MBA program from England on Marketing. Currently I'm Working as Account Manager(Marketing) since 4 years in Bangladesh. I found Account Manager(Marketing) on Positive List. in this circumstances, shall i get 10 points bonus?

Because I'm little bit confused, how you would calculate on the above issues by giving me 10 points as Bonus.

I found on your sites, with a view to achieve 10 points as bonus, should be full filled the following critaria which is as bellow.
Sales, purchases and marketing
Account manager
Requirement: Documentation of at least three years' education at university level

Confused on the above issues which is, Documentation of at least three years' education at university level

3. Adaptibility: As long as I have studied in UK since 5 years and also worked 5 years as well, shall i get adaptibility points? how much i would get on adaptibility points.

4.Education Points: I have done my 2 years Bachelor Degree on Commerce, afterwards 2 years Masters Degree program on Economics from Bangladesh, and added that Diploma in Information Technology from England which is 1 year and also I've done my 18 months MBA program from England on Marketing. How much points i would get due to those education. I found in your sites, if any one got Masters Degree, would get 60 points. whats your feedback on my education issues.

5. Age: Finaly i am 36 years of old. I know i would get 10 points on it.

6. Finiancial Supports: We both are sound and solvent, do we need to send bank statement to Danish Immigration Service while applying to Danish consulate office in Dhaka or once we will get the positive ruling from Danish Immigration Service on that time we have to provide our Bank Statement?

Besides this, my spouse is Doctor, having Master of Public Health on Nutrition and on the way of finishing her MPhil on Preventive and Social Medicine, currently is working since 3.5 years as Assistant Professor on Community Medicine at reputed Medical College and Hospital in Bangladesh, She is also a member of British Phalebotomy Association in England. Shall I get any points from spouse/partner? I have got one kid as well.

Can you please confirm and acknowledge my total points.

I'm looking forward to get well valued response from Danish Immigration Service.

Yours Sincerely
Naser
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:56 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Denmark Green Card Scheme

The Danish Immigration Service does not read or post messages here. I am afraid your message is misdirected.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

martinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to all

Interestng post though. There is not a lot of info on this site about Denmark
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martinw01908
Interestng post though. There is not a lot of info on this site about Denmark
Put it in the wiki then if you know some info on Denmark. ;-)
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:08 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Put it in the wiki then if you know some info on Denmark. ;-)
Yer the flag is a red background with a white cross. Send me more karma please
Old Oct 5th 2009, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

martinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to all

When I get some I might do that. But I don't know much about moving there which was why I looked here first as it normally is the place to be.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martinw01908
When I get some I might do that. But I don't know much about moving there which was why I looked here first as it normally is the place to be.
Maybe not a lot of expats look at it as a place to move ?
If there was more info on it they would change their minds.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light

But this is a site for British expats and therefore they would have no experience of the Danish Green Card Scheme even if they lived in Denmark. You would be better off posting on a forum that deals with non-EU citizens.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

joepass is an unknown quantity at this point

What about Norway