You are what you eat

Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You are what you eat

I have just had a handful of nuts for my mid afternoon snack
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
haahaha...hope they were tasty...

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
haahaha...hope they were tasty...

MM, xx
fabulous MM!! just fabulous!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

yeah you have mashed cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes, course it works, loads less calories and it is way tastier than potato anyway !!
Says who????

It's fine as long as you cover it in gravy, which sort of defeats the purpose!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 12:55 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Says who????

Stoli!!!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 4:34 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

You are what you eat?

Meeeeeee-owwwwww!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

have any of you seen that programme on Show Series 2 called You are what your eat??? it is very interesting. Dr Gillian makes a visit to people who are struggling with their weight and health issues. (She is a nutritionist) then she sets up a table full of all the food they have eaten in a week, then sets up another table with all the food they are allowed to eat for 8 weeks. No soda drinks, no red meat etc etc. The results are amazing!!!! So I have just been to Lulu and come home with all healthy foods like Meusli and nuts, and a stack of vegetables

http://www.drgillianmckeith.com/

Recently I have been eating too much take away and it is all stopped from today
BC, please be sensible and ignore 90% of what she says.

She calls herself Dr but she is NOT a MBBS graduate - she has sone extremely dodgy 'doctorate' from an online USA community college or something.

She has been totally discredited in the UK and forced to stop using the Dr title.

When i have a mment at lunchtime i'll find a link that proves all this.

Some of what she says is common sense but at the end of the day she has made a fast buck out of pretending to be something she is not.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:09 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.guardian.co.uk/food/Story/0,,2011095,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillian_McKeith
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:13 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams
You are what you eat?

Meeeeeee-owwwwww!
Rog I have always been nuts that has never been under dispute

W10 I am just embracing a more healthy lifestyle. For example this morning I have had a bowl of meusli and a pint of water. I had coffee too but plan to get caffeine free stuff
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Rog I have always been nuts that has never been under dispute

W10 I am just embracing a more healthy lifestyle. For example this morning I have had a bowl of meusli and a pint of water. I had coffee too but plan to get caffeine free stuff
Good girl...I had a block of Dark Chocolate to start my day...yummmm yummmm

This programme is very good if only to promote good eating...I have a friend who works in the TV industry and he told me that

a) The change in each takes longer than 8 weeks
b) They also go through extensive work out training behind the scenes

But all in all the results are great and can only do good for the fruit and veg and sunflower seed industry

Think I'll have a 2nd block of Dark Chocolate
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:45 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Good girl...I had a block of Dark Chocolate to start my day...yummmm yummmm

This programme is very good if only to promote good eating...I have a friend who works in the TV industry and he told me that

a) The change in each takes longer than 8 weeks
b) They also go through extensive work out training behind the scenes

But all in all the results are great and can only do good for the fruit and veg and sunflower seed industry

Think I'll have a 2nd block of Dark Chocolate
stop talking about dark chocolate! I am busy chopping up my veg to make a pan of healthy soup and I am off to the Organic place later !
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

stop talking about dark chocolate! I am busy chopping up my veg to make a pan of healthy soup and I am off to the Organic place later !

Ooooohhhh, Organic Dark Chocolate ......yuuummmeeeee
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:49 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Ooooohhhh, Organic Dark Chocolate ......yuuummmeeeee
I have to confirm that yes the organic dark chocolate is fab, especially the one with orange!!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:50 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Breakfast ......

Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

I have to confirm that yes the organic dark chocolate is fab, especially the one with orange!!
See Organic and with Fruit ...must be done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.