You are what you eat

Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default You are what you eat

have any of you seen that programme on Show Series 2 called You are what your eat??? it is very interesting. Dr Gillian makes a visit to people who are struggling with their weight and health issues. (She is a nutritionist) then she sets up a table full of all the food they have eaten in a week, then sets up another table with all the food they are allowed to eat for 8 weeks. No soda drinks, no red meat etc etc. The results are amazing!!!! So I have just been to Lulu and come home with all healthy foods like Meusli and nuts, and a stack of vegetables

http://www.drgillianmckeith.com/

Recently I have been eating too much take away and it is all stopped from today
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You are what you eat

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
have any of you seen that programme on Show Series 2 called You are what your eat??? it is very interesting. Dr Gillian makes a visit to people who are struggling with their weight and health issues. (She is a nutritionist) then she sets up a table full of all the food they have eaten in a week, then sets up another table with all the food they are allowed to eat for 8 weeks. No soda drinks, no red meat etc etc. The results are amazing!!!! So I have just been to Lulu and come home with all healthy foods like Meusli and nuts, and a stack of vegetables

http://www.drgillianmckeith.com/

Recently I have been eating too much take away and it is all stopped from today
she's done some amazing stuff...she took on that Pop Idol winner Michelle McMannus or whatever her name was and she lost loads of wieght. But...i think Gillian was proved to be a fraud or summat cos she hasn't got the qualifications she claims...

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:53 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

well i like the odd steak, and a glass of brandy
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
she's done some amazing stuff...she took on that Pop Idol winner Michelle McMannus or whatever her name was and she lost loads of wieght. But...i think Gillian was proved to be a fraud or summat cos she hasn't got the qualifications she claims...

MM, xx
really!!!! I am going to do a search on her! qualifications or not she gets results. She is no different to Stoli really, shame Stoli wasn't famous and had her own show I never buy processed food much, just the odd sauce but when she starts saying how much sugar and salt there is in stuff and what it does to our bodies it makes you feel sick!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:57 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

really!!!! I am going to do a search on her! qualifications or not she gets results. She is no different to Stoli really, shame Stoli wasn't famous and had her own show I never buy processed food much, just the odd sauce but when she starts saying how much sugar and salt there is in stuff and what it does to our bodies it makes you feel sick!
remember tha atkins diet, it worked on people they lost loads of weight and toned up, now the experts say its bad for you, if something works and the experts dont think of it, then they shame it and the person who introduced it.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:59 am
Concierge

I did a similar version of the Atkins a few years back, it worked but it gets boring. Reducing carbs is always a good idea I live on the famous stoliflower mash!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:02 am
live life to the max

I did a similar version of the Atkins a few years back, it worked but it gets boring. Reducing carbs is always a good idea I live on the famous stoliflower mash!
whats the stoliflower mash
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:06 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mythic
mashed cauliflower with vodka!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:08 am
live life to the max

Originally Posted by beebee
mashed cauliflower with vodka!!
will give that a go for def.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:10 am
Concierge

I wish! Stoli is a friend of ours who is a personal trainer, she gave me the recipe to use cauliflower as a potato substitute.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:15 am
live life to the max

I wish! Stoli is a friend of ours who is a personal trainer, she gave me the recipe to use cauliflower as a potato substitute.
so no spuds at all, just coli. does it work
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:33 am
Concierge

so no spuds at all, just coli. does it work
yeah you have mashed cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes, course it works, loads less calories and it is way tastier than potato anyway !!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:36 am
live life to the max

yeah you have mashed cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes, course it works, loads less calories and it is way tastier than potato anyway !!
well i will give it a go,
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:48 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

well i will give it a go,
don't forget to add the stolli
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:56 am
live life to the max

Originally Posted by beebee
don't forget to add the stolli
thanks i wont now, by royal command is it xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.