Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

You have got to be kidding...

You have got to be kidding...

Old Jan 7th 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You have got to be kidding...

Would someone be kind enough to point me to the post wherein BM denied the holocaust?

Thanks.

Last edited by Alen1; Jan 7th 2009 at 1:29 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Jan 7th 2009, 1:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
freedom of speech on BE for one thing...
and over the past months this guy has had some serious abuse thrown at him, both personally and for his religion, yet he has never done the same thing back....and as I have said many many times before...if the people that couldn't deal with his posts would just ignore him instead of continuesly (sp?) replying to him and trying to make him see their way of things...he might have left it at that...who knows...
Just as we don't agree with him on most things, he will never agree with us...it works both ways...we don't change, he doesn't change...some of the threads that he's posted on were great entertainment or even interesting...
but, I can take it or leave it all, he's not on my rader, I don't 'do' religion and as such has never managed to upset me...just find it weird that he now is suddenly banned, that's all...

mmm I think you will find he has
Old Jan 7th 2009, 1:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

As the OP has got another thread going about this issue I am going to close this one.

Thanks

Sue