Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The world's most attractive woman...........

The world's most attractive woman...........

Old Mar 13th 2012, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default The world's most attractive woman...........

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/sar...big-pants.html
Old Mar 13th 2012, 6:33 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The world's most attractive woman...........

And here we are struggling to make a living in the Middle East. Surely it is easier to come up with effing superpants than to manage a big project of any kind in the ME. So how the efff is she a billionaire?!??
Old Mar 14th 2012, 5:35 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
And here we are struggling to make a living in the Middle East. Surely it is easier to come up with effing superpants than to manage a big project of any kind in the ME. So how the efff is she a billionaire?!??
Sorry mate, but have you ever had a gf or wife? Unless you're blessed like me to have had those whose posteriers are pert, firm and perfectly formed, you must surely realise that any product which offers the hope of visually shrinking and/or firming a female arse without owner of said arse actually having to consistently eat carefully and exercise hard is, if marketed well, gonna be more than mildly popular.

Hard work and qualifications don't guarantee riches.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Hookaduck is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a shame that she is riddled with Arthritis in her hands though
Old Mar 14th 2012, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Unless you're blessed like me to have had those whose posteriers are pert, firm and perfectly formed, you must surely realise...
Are you gay then? You are hardly describing the shape of the ideal woman. Give me an ample, pear shaped bottom any day.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 4:46 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

We in KSA are at a particular disadvantage when it comes to studying the shape of women's backsides and trying to figure out devices to improve the shapes thereof.
Old Mar 15th 2012, 1:26 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Are you gay then? You are hardly describing the shape of the ideal woman. Give me an ample, pear shaped bottom any day.
There you are.

The world's most attractive woman...........-mentalist.jpg

And seeing as you have trouble with English comprehension, that's not "There you are" as in "There's a picture of an ample, pear shaped bottom", that's "There you are" as in "I think that's you".
Old Mar 15th 2012, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I have mixed feelings about spanx- but i take my hat off to her- a simple idea and fantastic marketing- would i buy the product- no give me an old fashioned corset anyday- far sexier and a much better shape than barbie knickers. but she has more or less single handedly relaunched teh controlwear industry- so good for her.

any of you boys wearing the spanx for men?
Old Mar 16th 2012, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I have mixed feelings about spanx- but i take my hat off to her- a simple idea and fantastic marketing- would i buy the product- no give me an old fashioned corset anyday- far sexier and a much better shape than barbie knickers. but she has more or less single handedly relaunched teh controlwear industry- so good for her.

any of you boys wearing the spanx for men?
What are your 'mixed feelings'?
Old Mar 16th 2012, 8:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The Dean
What are your 'mixed feelings'?
She's got an XXXL booty and her gran's whale-bone based corsets are not working. She'd love to have a spanx product but can't afford it and then hates everyone who can.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you dubliner- actually its just a xxl and I can afford spanx but don't actually think its a great product and is completely overpriced.

Dean- I think its a great product if you under a size 12- 14 when you just need a bit of body smoothing- over size 14 and it doesn't really perform- you need proper controlwear for those sizes. For your info most control wear that is sold is a size 12 and under. Spanx is generally non returnable so you get a lot of people spending alot of money on a garment that actually casues more problems than just being a bit fat- so waistband rolling down causing small waist and big muffin top- not a good look! If you need proper support you need a boned, structured garment end of story, not a knitted santoni garment!

However Spanx has created a boom in the control industry and has kept a lot of lingerie brands afloat during difficult times, so for that i a very grateful- sales in control garments are basically doubling each year at the moment so its a fantastic market. However as a designer its nigh on impossible to design a control garment that looks nice (other than corsetry which you can do a lot with as theyare rigid garments compared to most controlwear which is stretch), and if it does then its generally not as functional. So basically pretty controlwear just gives light to medium control- medium to heavy control garments are generally ugly as hell.

And have you ever tried peeing in a control garment- its a nightmare.