Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

World Cup 1st Match Party

World Cup 1st Match Party

Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:01 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default World Cup 1st Match Party

Looks probable that I'll be having a few mates round on Friday, hopefully to see France get beaten. If you're at a loose end in AD and fancy coming, PM me.

Old Jun 7th 2010, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: World Cup 1st Match Party

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Looks probable that I'll be having a few mates round on Friday, hopefully to see France get beaten.
Oooh la la!
Old Jun 7th 2010, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Looks probable that I'll be having a few mates round on Friday, hopefully to see France get beaten. If you're at a loose end in AD and fancy coming, PM me.

You hope France will lose the South Africa v Mexico match................??
Old Jun 8th 2010, 8:10 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
You hope France will lose the South Africa v Mexico match................??
Well we ain't gonna have a party for the 1st match and not watch the 2nd one which starts 2 hours later, now are we? Wise up.

I'm not to be messed with today--just spent 2 hours at the bloody bank being bundled from person to person until finally I broke into Basil Fawlty speak and got some attention and some service. Knew it wouldn't go well when the receptionist, in response to my query about letters of credit (I hadn't had the pleasure of visiting this bank before, so didn't know which floor I needed), asked "You want loan?". "No, I need to speak to someone about a l-e-t-t-e-r o-f c-r-e-d-i-t, please." "YOU WANT LOAN?" Oh Buddah.